Supergirl Series Discussion *Spoilers*

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
I've only read the first issue but I wanted to show you guy this dumb cover that's a variant for issue 4.

Supergirl #4

Supergirl05.jpg

Last edited:
I heard that reading Supergirl can turn you gay.

I hate this series. For the love of god, this series is worse than Ultimate Iron Man, in my opinion.

Supergirl is so skinny that she makes Lindsay Lohan look fat, yet she's supposed to be stronger than her cousin? On top of that, she takes everything for granted. Every other thing out of her mouth is "my cousin." She thinks that just because she's Kryptonian, she's better than everyone and that all heroes should give her respect even though her cousin had to earn it. I just hate this new Supergirl. Die, *****.

There's been so many Supergirls, I don't know who is who.

I liked it. What I've read anyways. Her fight with Clayface was cool. I liked the artist on it. There was a few panels that she looked awfully skinny. But I like it.

That dialogue...:sick: If I had been alive during the 60s I'd be having some awful flashbacks about now.

UltimateE said:
That dialogue...:sick: If I had been alive during the 60s I'd be having some awful flashbacks about now.

That cover is really really stupid. I wish they would still do Turner covers.

Issue 2 was good. Good dialogue between the Titans and Superboy after what happen in the pages of the Teen Titans. Hmmm I wonder what Luthor is up too.

Green Kryponite - Lethel To Kryptonians
Red - Cause erratic and unpredicable behavior
Blue - Effective against Bizarro
Black - ?????

I wonder what it will do.

Issue 3 was better than the last two. This one had her fighting the Outsiders. They never said why. Supergirl kissing Nightwing was weird. This was her first showdown with Luthor and we find out what the black kryponite does. It created a brand new Supergirl in a cool little black outift.

Doc Comic said:
I hate this series. For the love of god, this series is worse than Ultimate Iron Man, in my opinion.

Supergirl is so skinny that she makes Lindsay Lohan look fat, yet she's supposed to be stronger than her cousin? On top of that, she takes everything for granted. Every other thing out of her mouth is "my cousin." She thinks that just because she's Kryptonian, she's better than everyone and that all heroes should give her respect even though her cousin had to earn it. I just hate this new Supergirl. Die, *****.

Hey, I buy this for the Churchill art, and Supergirl is hot (and you, an Apnea fan, say she's too skinny?) Frankly, she beats 'el out of surgically enhanced Power Girl/Pam Anderson types with the rubbery inflated racks.

This cover is just another tribute to some classic Silver Age cover. I like this Supergirl. Juicy jailbate, and she can kick Superman's ***? Woo-hoo! More cheese, please.

Churchill and Turner have combined forces for the first time to create two 'jam' covers featuring Supergirl and Kara Zor-El. Both covers spotlight the same exciting scene, but on one cover, Supergirl is drawn by Churchill and Kara is drawn by Turner. On the other cover, Supergirl is drawn by Turner and Kara is drawn by Churchill.

Supergirl08.jpg
Supergirl09.jpg

The firsts the one I'd get if I still bought this series.

Maybe I'll give it a shot again when Rucka comes onboard.

Latest posts

Back