Superman flying - So good it deserves it's own thread

who has the time to do that??

but it was cool...and made me happy...and i miss christopher reeve...and i want to see superman: returns...and does anyone know if the original theme music is going to be used in the new film

selfproclaimed said:

but it was cool...and made me happy...and i miss christopher reeve...and i want to see superman: returns...and does anyone know if the original theme music is going to be used in the new film

I'm almost positive that it will be.

Anyone else miss Dean Cain?

ourchair said:
I miss Superman: The Animated Series. That show was cooler than people give it credit for.

Indeed. The opening for that show still gives me goosebumps to the day.

Anybody else remember the episode from Superman when Batman came up missing and Robin convinced Supes to portray Batman? The whole episode consisted of Superman using his flying/speed/strength against the whole Batman Rogues gallery and all they could say to each other was "Does he seem bigger?". God that was a great episode.

And no one misses Dean Cain.

Last edited:
selfproclaimed said:

Yes the music is diffinitely in. Remember its being teated as Superman 3

Steve GMan said:
I'm almost positive that it will be.

Anyone else miss Dean Cain?
No, but I do miss that show, I found it entertaining when I'm laying around on a week day nothing else on.

Random said:
Yes the music is diffinitely in. Remember its being teated as Superman 3

Don't you mean 5? I know 3 and 4 weren't that great, but that's no reason to ignore their existence completely :p ;).

Last edited:
I liked the way Dean Cain looked quite different as Superman than Clark Kent. I always thought they looked different enough that it was believable most people wouldn't notice - though Lois should've.

But I liked him a lot.

Also, the Superman cartoon rocked. But then, it was a Dini/Timm thing and thus fated to do so.

I'm trying to remember why this thread is still here at the bottom of all the TV threads... and yet our Ultimatizations our gone.

The link in first page doesn't work :cry:

How is this still here in the completely wrong forum like two years later?

Because the ******* who made the thread put it in the wrong thread , Don't you just hate that guy and wished he was banned for mistake?

:p

Latest posts

Back