Superman - Godfall

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
I just got done reading the story for the second time and i must say I'm very impressed with it. It's the best Superman story I've read. It is very good and takes something forgottin from old school Superman myths. I really liked it. It's written by Micheal Turner & Joe Kelley. And drawn by some of the Aspen guys. Who's art work is a lot like Turner's. I suggest checking it out.

thee great one said:
I just got done reading the story for the second time and i must say I'm very impressed with it. It's the best Superman story I've read. It is very good and takes something forgottin from old school Superman myths. I really liked it. It's written by Micheal Turner & Joe Kelley. And drawn by some of the Aspen guys. Who's art work is a lot like Turner's. I suggest checking it out.
I'm sorry, but "best story" and "very good" cannot be in the same sentence as Michael Turner.

With that said, I think somebody's forgetting Superman For All Seasons and For The Man Who Has Everything.

Doc Comic said:
I'm sorry, but "best story" and "very good" cannot be in the same sentence as Michael Turner.

:lol:

TGO, what is Godfall about? I recognise the name but can't remember.

Well after some battle with Braniac in the future. Superman gets thrown back threw a time loop. He wakes up on Krypton. He doesn't remember that he's Superman. He's married to this hot *** alien chick. He has a son. He is in charge of the House Of El. His father saved Krypton from being destoried. But this really isn't Krypton. I don't want to ruin it for you but it introduces and couple of new awesome villains.

Yeah this was a good one all right-drawn by Talent Caldwell if I remember correctly, Turner only did covers.

Basically it starts off with Kal on Krypton, and on Earth Clark is nowhere to be found. Kal starts manifesting powers on Krypton, which shouldn't be happening........and finds himself wanted for murder and hunted by criminals.

A fun read if nothing else. And yes, his wife is one hot *** alien chick. The crossover just before For Tomorrow. Had a lot of interesting ideas that could've been followed up well-too bad it was done by Chuck Austen.

Its worth it just for the spread of Supes on a motorbike:lol:

And the Superman corp was pretty cool too....

I wanted to add that what makes this story good. It shows that with all that god-like powers. Superman is still a man who makes mistakes.

Latest posts

Back