Superman Promotes Luddism

ourchair

Proof that A) You can't trust technology and B) Superman is a moron.

uc-05-supesisamoron.jpg

Last edited:
.....you know.... hes really a ****.

I mean... .damn I can't even reply here. I'm not pissed or anything. I'm flabbergasted that someone would even think to put this on paper. I mean damn man. damn.

This reminds me heavily of some more examples of extra clever DC characters

See below for correct url

Last edited:
Caduceus said:
OK, now I agree with you. This is absurd
yeah....link is no good now.... :(

use the [ url=www.blahblah.com]click here![/url] thingy.....

Caduceus said:
OK, here's the right one.

Super****ery
still not working.....

what the....I tried making it myself and it still does not work. yeah, E, I think the swear filter needs to be changed especially when it starts affecting links......

Y'know - it's not all bad. I mean, Superman accidentally destroys the Earth. This is the kind of thing we'd expect to see over the course of 6-issues now.

It's not too bad an idea - just really poorly portrayed.

I mean, c'mon - look at the spaceship graveyard!

superjerk

Bass said:
Y'know - it's not all bad. I mean, Superman accidentally destroys the Earth. This is the kind of thing we'd expect to see over the course of 6-issues now.

It's not too bad an idea - just really poorly portrayed.

I mean, c'mon - look at the spaceship graveyard!

yeah, the one on here isnt half as bad as the stuff on that website....it really make superman look very conceited and a huge jerk at that...

there was a cover with jimmy olsen and aquaman dying of thrist. they are crawling in sand and superman is like "theres only enough water for one of you" as he holds a pitcher of water over them...even worse, he is smiling too!!

Yeah I'll see if I can figure out how to fix that...sorry guys.

Latest posts

Back