Superman renounces his US citizenship

America doesn't need Superman: they have Obama.

Oh Fox News

[video=youtube;pPfOAHoLrMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPfOAHoLrMI[/video]

I'm curious as to how Fox "we're not really the" News is going to report Osama Bin Laden's death as somehow something that either Obama actively hampered or that killing him is a mistake that Obama has made.

I'm curious as to how Fox "we're not really the" News is going to report Osama Bin Laden's death as somehow something that either Obama actively hampered or that killing him is a mistake that Obama has made.

They've been playing down the current administration's involvement, claiming it was because of Bush's "successful" war in Iraq.

Re: Avengers movie discussion (news/etc.)

oh man, I have In-Service training all this week and some guy went nuts about Superman's US citizenship.

"he's from frikking Kansas."

"yeah, but he came here illegally. He's an illegal alien...get it?"

"does everybody know he's Clark Kent?"

"He's a FICTIONAL CHARACTER!" that's what was in my mind and I'm positive I'm the only guy there that has read a comic book in the last twenty years.

What you should say: "When was the last time you bought a SUPERMAN comic?" And then before he responds you yell, "THEN SHUT THE **** UP!"

They are also saying that the criminals Bush tortured are the ones who leaked the information that led to his demise.

What you should say: "When was the last time you bought a SUPERMAN comic?" And then before he responds you yell, "THEN SHUT THE **** UP!"

DUDE!!!! And I could have gotten away with that too. because we're all foul-mouthed pricks.

Latest posts

Back