Superman Returns: The Video Game

This had damn well better be the game we've waited nearly 70 years for. I pray it's vastly better than the Batman Begnis game, too. Tiburon has a lot of expectations and a lot of fanboys riding them on this. So when I get this game, I'd damn well better play it and say "Damn, I feel like Superman," like how I felt like Spider-Man in Spider-Man 2 and how I felt like Hulk in Ultimate Destruction.

cadmuscreature017tn.jpg

That's a creature that escaped from Cadmus Labs, by the way.

Last edited:
Turns out this game isnt coming out until October! I'm pissed, it looks good and I'm all hyped from the movie.:x

^^Ditto.

It's a shame I have to wait until October. Having the game right now would help stem the depression being caused by the movie who's progress I've followed for the past year and a half(while still staying spoiler-free) ending up not being very good.:(

Last edited:
Planet-man said:
^^Ditto.

It's a shame I have to wait until October. Having the game right now would help stem the depression being caused by the movie who's progress I've followed for the past year and a half(while still staying spoiler-free) ending up not being very good.:(

Freakin' fanboy.

This looks unimaginably awesome. I have a feeling this could be my new favourite game of all time *knocks on wood*.

I was hyped on this game even if i did not and proberly wont see the movie then it happened. I saw EA on the box and my hope faded.

Still going to get it. It's just imo EA always seems to rush things and disapoint. The sims was good as was sims 2 but they wrecked it with expantions. the games based on lotr movies looks great but again disapointed.

Then I got madden on 360 and thought yes ea has got somthing right till i put in game and saw that the ps2 version and normal xbox version actually had more features! Need for speed i love but every year thing they mention are not in.

now this game looks incredible i'll admit it could be a great game but dont be surprised if you get diapointed

While the flight mechanics for the game look impressive...........the rest unfortunately does not.

This is gonna be just like Spiderman 2.................great webswinging sim.....mediocre game. Superman will be an awesome free-flight sim........with a mediocre game attached.

The only real reason to beat this game will be for possible speed upgrades and whatnot.

So yeah....I'm still meh on the whole thing.

While the flight mechanics for the game look impressive...........the rest unfortunately does not.

This is gonna be just like Spiderman 2.................great webswinging sim.....mediocre game. Superman will be an awesome free-flight sim........with a mediocre game attached.

The only real reason to beat this game will be for possible speed upgrades and whatnot.

So yeah....I'm still meh on the whole thing.

I don't see how anyone could call the Spidey 2 game "mediocre".

Anyway, if you're still not impressed by this, you(and everyone else here) should read Neal Bailey's in-depth review of the game. He's a buddy of mine, and the main reviewer for the Superman Homepage. He got to visit EA and beat it.

The size of the city alone left me stunned.

P.S. The actual review of the game is in "PART II" so you may want to scroll down.

Latest posts

Back