Swine flu

I've been feeling sick lately.

I bet it was going to Wolverine. **** that movie. Now I've probably got some kind of pig disease. They should have baconized all the pigs years ago. :(

caruso_swineflu.jpg

:lol: :lol:

I aint afraid a no pigs

dukadoo dadooda dooda dukadukadoodadoo

It's just a pandemic.

Influenza pandemics happen every year. This one just happened close to home, which is why its getting press here.

*yawn*

Remember avian flu? SARS? West Nile Virus?

I'm not saying nothing should be done - there's a serious problem in this country that whenever one of these scares passes we forget about it immediately and do nothing to prepare for the next one - but I'm saying that history is on the side of this being nothing to worry much about.

This is what I've been telling everybody. I've had at least one screaming argument over it. The number of people don't understand the difference between bacteria and a virus to begin with.... solving that alone would be a relief.

Exactly.

People just don't get it, the media whips it into a frenzy, the stupid public (public are stupid) freak out over every little thing, the media gets ratings, and they continue to ramp it up making it sound worse and worse.

Now, the WHO (not the band, the World Health Organization) making it a so called Pandemic is just to get emergency funding and all that.

Latest posts

Back