take a look at this!!!

a fan

Well-Known Member
it's a video which shows an 80 year old grandmother who plays video games. you don't see that every day
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
a fan said:
it's a video which shows an 80 year old grandmother who plays video games. you don't see that every day
I meant like a direct link couldve helped or the title of the video.
 

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
Ice said:
I meant like a direct link couldve helped or the title of the video.
Ice, copy the link and remove the : twisted: at the end and the link should work.
 
Last edited:

the watcher

Well-Known Member
Ice said:
I meant like a direct link couldve helped or the title of the video.

AF you'll have to forgive Ice, he can be extremely lazy sometimes. I have the same problem with him. Like lately, he wants a direct link for everything. And he does not what me to print the whole article even if it's a small one. Which make it harder than it has to be especially with all the posting that I do. So don't take it too hard.
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
the watcher said:
AF you'll have to forgive Ice, he can be extremely lazy sometimes. I have the same problem with him. Like lately, he wants a direct link for everything. And he does not what me to print the whole article even if it's a small one. Which make it harder than it has to be especially with all the posting that I do. So don't take it too hard.

:roll:
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Also, that grandmother kicks ***. I bet she could beat TGO like his own grandmother does (who's a ninja, btw).
 
Last edited:

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Ice said:
No one said anything about not being friends.



Also, that grandmother kicks ***. I bet she could beat TGO like his own grandmother does (who's a ninja, btw).

Hell yeah, *****in' in the kitchen.
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Ice said:
Also, that grandmother kicks ***. I bet she could beat TGO like his own grandmother does (who's a ninja, btw).

HA! :lol:
 

ourchair

Well-Known Member
AF you'll have to forgive Ice, he can be extremely lazy sometimes. I have the same problem with him. Like lately, he wants a direct link for everything. And he does not what me to print the whole article even if it's a small one. Which make it harder than it has to be especially with all the posting that I do. So don't take it too hard.
Yo don't be hating on the sloth. Not all of us have the energy and strength to punch a truck.
 

Latest posts

Top