take a look at this!!!

a fan said:
it's a video which shows an 80 year old grandmother who plays video games. you don't see that every day
I meant like a direct link couldve helped or the title of the video.

Ice said:
I meant like a direct link couldve helped or the title of the video.

AF you'll have to forgive Ice, he can be extremely lazy sometimes. I have the same problem with him. Like lately, he wants a direct link for everything. And he does not what me to print the whole article even if it's a small one. Which make it harder than it has to be especially with all the posting that I do. So don't take it too hard.

the watcher said:
AF you'll have to forgive Ice, he can be extremely lazy sometimes. I have the same problem with him. Like lately, he wants a direct link for everything. And he does not what me to print the whole article even if it's a small one. Which make it harder than it has to be especially with all the posting that I do. So don't take it too hard.

:roll:

Also, that grandmother kicks ***. I bet she could beat TGO like his own grandmother does (who's a ninja, btw).

Last edited:
Ice said:
No one said anything about not being friends.

Also, that grandmother kicks ***. I bet she could beat TGO like his own grandmother does (who's a ninja, btw).

Hell yeah, *****in' in the kitchen.

Ice said:

HA! :lol:

Yo don't be hating on the sloth. Not all of us have the energy and strength to punch a truck.

Latest posts

Back