Teen Titans Movie

I know the kid who got cast as Dick Grayson in The Dark Knight... They filmed two scenes with him then decided to move the robin subplot to the third movie, because otherwise the movie would have been 3.5 hours.

*cough*

What was that? Me telling things I'm not supposed to tell? Fah, rediculous.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm spreading this through the interweb

And I'm not?

Heh... But seriously, after filming he had Maggie Gyllenhaal, Heath Ledger and
Christian Bale over to his place in chicago, and after a while where they're all just playing video games and hanging out (I think they were waiting for a night shoot), Maggie gets a call, and it turns out her brother's in town, so he has ALL this top-name actors in his place...

*is totally jealous*

Robin in a Batman series is inevitable. I'm just happy that its going to be Nolan introducing him.

Although the kid is sixteen, so I hope in another few years when they start filming, he isn't too old for the part... Because I don't want another Chris O'Donnell Robin... When Bruce takes Dick in, its because the kid needs a father...

And honestly, with the MAJOR theme of the series being fatherhood, what better way to put Robin into the equation. Its the perfect conclusion to the trilogy Nolan is going to contribute (there will be more Batman movies, im sure, but not by Nolan)

I'd rather they wait until Robin is introduced to do a Teen Titans movie...

And I do think they should start out with him as Robin... So the Bat Movies are running concurrently with the Titans movies.

I have to say I really disagree with Gothamite, these need to be teenage characters... It needs to be a legitimate teen Superhero movie.

I must be the only one who could care less about this project and would rather see an "Outsiders" film.

Sigh....I hate being the only awesome one here.

I know the kid who got cast as Dick Grayson in The Dark Knight... They filmed two scenes with him then decided to move the robin subplot to the third movie, because otherwise the movie would have been 3.5 hours.

*cough*

You better be lying. Otherwise...

No curse known to man can justify my rage.

I have to say I really disagree with Gothamite, these need to be teenage characters... It needs to be a legitimate teen Superhero movie.

Fair enough, I wasn't dead set on the idea. It was just sort of an idea I was throwing out, so that you could have some characters in between 20-25.

I think they should be at maximum 19 or 20 years old. Roy and Dick could be sort of mentors to the younger Titans.

I thought Donna Troy was in the original. She doesn't make an appearance in the cartoon, as far as I know.

The characters were Robin (Dick Grayson), Beast Boy, Raven, Starfire, Cyborg, Kid Flash (who appeared in a few episodes), and Wonder Girl (They didn't want to use her because of Wonder Woman in the JLA series).

Looking at this again makes me want this to be the next Dreamcasting round.

This is the one you did for fun and hoped it got picked isn't it. :lol: you say this and people think "oh yeah it should be" then you swoop in with an already well planed cast and get the easy win

:wink: see i'm on to you.

Too bad I won't be around to participate in it.

Why ? Where you going?

I only have a Schengen Visa, so if by Near England you mean within the actual UK territories probably not. I'll only be in the Schengen states, but I'm waiting for an approval for a Swiss Visa.

Damn , If you were i was going to take you for a pint.

*cough*

:roll:

Heh... But seriously, after filming he had Maggie Gyllenhaal, Heath Ledger and
Christian Bale over to his place in chicago, and after a while where they're all just playing video games and hanging out (I think they were waiting for a night shoot), Maggie gets a call, and it turns out her brother's in town, so he has ALL this top-name actors in his place...

*is totally jealous*

:roll: His name wasn't The Watcher, was it?

Robin in a Batman series is inevitable. I'm just happy that its going to be Nolan introducing him.

Robin is still my single biggest hate target in all of comics. No other character ruins as much for me, or seems as completely ridiculous. Even when the character himself is cool, the concept is still absurd and story-ruining. Robin being in this franchise would be worse than the Holocaust.

And to top it all off, when BB came out Nolan explicitly stated that they would NOT be bringing in Robin as long as he was with the project.

I must be the only one who could care less about this project and would rather see an "Outsiders" film.

Sigh....I hate being the only awesome one here.

As I mentioned on the first page, you couldn't pay me to see a Teen Titans movie.

I saw the animated Teen Titans movie-did anyone think that was an accurate portrayal of Japanese life?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back