Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / 2007 (Spoilers)

the watcher

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Release Date: March 23, 2007
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Director: Kevin Munroe
Screenwriter: Kevin Munroe
Starring: Not Available
Genre: Action, Animated, Family, Turtles
MPAA Rating: PG
Official Website: http://www.imagi.com.hk/movie/web/tmntm.htm
Review: Not Available
DVD Review: Not Available
DVD: Not Available
Movie Poster: Not Available
Production Stills: Not Available
Plot Summary: The "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" movie will be the first all CG animated movie in the history of the franchise. The PG-rated movie will derive its tone from the original comic-book series and will be grittier than the previous live action pictures.

Teaser Trailer:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/tee...tninjaturtles/

H.D.: http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/tee...njaturtles/hd/

Trailer: http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1547483&vid=123641

Note: I'm putting this here now. So I don't have to later. I'll make chages, as they become available to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles / 2007

Man I was soo into Ninja Turtles as a kid I can't wait, I love that nostalgic feeling

Random said:
Man I was soo into Ninja Turtles as a kid I can't wait, I love that nostalgic feeling

Ya, I know. During Christmas, I went into the toy department. To get my nephew a toy. And it almost looked like it did when I was a kid.

Man me and my brother had a butload of those toys, I had characters that I didn't know the names of!

I wonder if this movie will be a remake of the first one or a continuation of the series. Mikey was the best one, period. Leo is a close second.

Iceshadow said:
Man me and my brother had a butload of those toys, I had characters that I didn't know the names of!

I wonder if this movie will be a remake of the first one or a continuation of the series. Mikey was the best one, period. Leo is a close second.

This movie will be a completely new re-imagining. It'll be closely based off the original comics, sort of like the first live-action movie was. I'm not sure yet if it will tie into the new TMNT cartoon series or not, though. It'll be all CGI. I'm looking forward to it.

From SHH!

4Kids Entertainment, Inc. and The Mirage Group announced today an exclusive worldwide license agreement with Ubisoft, one of the world's largest video game publishers, to develop and publish Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video games based on the new CG feature-length film being produced by Imagi Animation Studios and to be distributed domestically by Warner Bros. Pictures and internationally by The Weinstein Company.

Under the Ubisoft agreement, it is expected that the video games will be available for gaming consoles in conjunction with the movie's planned release in early 2007. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie will be the first all CG animated movie in the history of the franchise. The PG-rated movie will derive its tone from the original comic-book series and will be grittier than the previous live action pictures.

Read the rest here.

DIrishB said:
This movie will be a completely new re-imagining. It'll be closely based off the original comics, sort of like the first live-action movie was. I'm not sure yet if it will tie into the new TMNT cartoon series or not, though. It'll be all CGI. I'm looking forward to it.
It may tie in with the new one because their logos looked simular, but it probably be a re-imagining or a "sequel" type, not actually a sequel of anything existing.

I have a friend who will piss himself with excitement, when I tell him. That would almost be understandable if he weren't twenty years old.

Re: From SHH!

icemastertron said:
The PG-rated movie will derive its tone from the original comic-book series and will be grittier than the previous live action pictures.

I can't stop laughing at that excerpt. Have the words gritty and PG ever been in the same sentence? And while we're on it, how the hell do you make 4 mutated fat headed 80s obsessed turtles gritty?

Random said:
It may tie in with the new one because their logos looked simular, but it probably be a re-imagining or a "sequel" type, not actually a sequel of anything existing.

I know they have the same logo, but then again so did the old TV show and the old movies, and they didn't tie together in any way. I'm thinking the same applies here. They use the same logo mainly for recognition.

Warner Brothers just announced TMNT will be shotting for the March 30th of 2007 release date for this film.

Last edited:

I recently read that there will be multiple villains in this film, and none will be Shredder. That kind of worries me. I mean how can you have a TMNT movie without Shredder? Oh yeah, TMNT 3 - Turtles In Time...I'm worried already.

From CBR:

According to IGN's FilmForce, the latest shell-shocked adventure for Eastman and Laird's creations will be simply titled "TMNT." The film is currently in production at the hands of Kevin Monroe, a joint venture between Warner Brothers (who will handle domestic distribution) and The Weinstein Company (which will handle overseas).

TMNT Trailer with The Ant Bully
Source: Superhero Hype! July 17, 2006

While we fully expect TMNT (aka "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles") director Kevin Munroe to show the teaser trailer for the CG animated movie on Thursday at 2pm at Comic-Con, we've confirmed that the clip will hit theaters with Warner Bros.' "The Ant Bully" the following week on July 28. We'll most likely see the trailer online before then.

The film is scheduled for a March 30, 2007 release.

This movie will ROCK

Nice. I thought it was just the turtles and Splinter who were going to be CGI, not the whole movie, since I hadn't read anything about this (or the first post). Still, it looks great. Turtles look younger (and skinnier) than before, but that doesn't mean bad. Just pointin' it out. :)

I can't wait.

Last edited:

Here's some posters

comiccon86.jpg
comiccon88.jpg

comiccon87.jpg
comiccon89.jpg

Latest posts

Back