That Thread About Old Cartoons: "The kerium rush brought outlaws by the storm!"

Canada is just a fictional country that America made up so that we don't have to say we're American when we travel to other countries.

Most people don't know that this is what North America actually looks like:

Canadaisalie.jpg

And before you ask, yes, Planet-man is a collective hallucination.
:lol:
That is one horrible collective hallucination.
Have you ever heard of a good collective hallucination.

I'm going to try and steer the thread back on topic here.

How old does it have to be before we can bring it up in the thread? Does it simply have to a cartoon that no longer has new episodes being released? Or are cartoons made after a certain date off limits? By my count, the most recent cartoon on here was Dexter's Lab, which stopped having new episodes in 2003.

The main reason I ask this is because I'm mostly a child of the nineties and most of my favorite old cartoons are pretty young, all things considering.

How old does it have to be before we can bring it up in the thread? Does it simply have to a cartoon that no longer has new episodes being released? Or are cartoons made after a certain date off limits? By my count, the most recent cartoon on here was Dexter's Lab, which stopped having new episodes in 2003.

The main reason I ask this is because I'm mostly a child of the nineties and most of my favorite old cartoons are pretty young, all things considering.

Yeah, not to sound like the resident old lady, but hell, if the corset fits...

I remember cartoons from the 70's....

Have you ever heard of a good collective hallucination.
+213 Ourchair Points.

I say it has to have ended its run OVER five years ago, or begun as late as ten years ago.

Meaning Dexter counts, and that means next year, Filmore counts. Also, I'm perfectly willing to let dates slide. Meaning just because something ended on December 29, 2004, you don't have to wait till December 29, 2009. New Year counts.

Let's just keep it simple and say, I'm working from a very sophisticated algorithm, and it's not like we've had any problems so far dismissing any not-so-old cartoons out of hand yet.

I say if it's canceled (and doesn't have a chance at revival) and doesn't warrant it's own thread than its good

I say if it's canceled (and doesn't have a chance at revival) and doesn't warrant it's own thread than its good
That's a good way of putting it.

Though it has to have been canceled for at least 3 years.

And as for revivals, I think that's not really important: I mean, obviously, the old TMNT cartoon is fair game, but the newer one is not.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q8HdpBXLVYk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q8HdpBXLVYk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Anyone else catch the aniversary show?

"Free puppies for everyone!"

Latest posts

Back