The Academy of Tomorrow

Thor

Well, I was wondering, do you guys think we will see these people in the near future? I really liked the interaction between the Xmen anf the Academy and I hope we see these guys soon. The whole team that we saw in Mag North was awesome and I have always liked Havok and Cannonball. So do you guys know anything?

Thor said:
Well, I was wondering, do you guys think we will see these people in the near future? I really liked the interaction between the Xmen anf the Academy and I hope we see these guys soon. The whole team that we saw in Mag North was awesome and I have always liked Havok and Cannonball. So do you guys know anything?
UXM 75 is supposed to have a back-up story about the academy of tomorroe other than that kirkman said "not in the forseeable future"

gemini-mk said:
UXM 75 is supposed to have a back-up story about the academy of tomorroe other than that kirkman said "not in the forseeable future"
.....only one post? Where is Kirkman?

Nobody loves me! :D Jk.

Anyway thanks gemini.

I also wouldnt mind seeing a AOT story. The backup in the annual showed an interesting take on Emma, I'd like to see more of her Ultimate side.

In the new mutants story arc wasnt the academy of tomorrow suppose to be a government funded school that would rival Xaviers and get the public on mutant rights... what ever happened to that concept? Did it all go up in smoke in Magnetic North?

Ultimate Cap 4 President said:
In the new mutants story arc wasnt the academy of tomorrow suppose to be a government funded school that would rival Xaviers and get the public on mutant rights... what ever happened to that concept? Did it all go up in smoke in Magnetic North?
Haha no that was the New Mutants arc. Beast died during the Sentinel attack and Emma decided to not do this anymore. She than built her own academy for gifted students (regardless if they are a mutant or not) and she has her own team.

thanks for resheshing my memory i didnt feel like digging into my back issues when i wrote that post...
Haha Im gonna start UXM over today or tomorrow. I have CD of issues 1-58 so I can just read that instead of opening all my issues.

I always like the character Havok so I really want to see more of the whole team.

Thor said:
Haha Im gonna start UXM over today or tomorrow. I have CD of issues 1-58 so I can just read that instead of opening all my issues.

I always like the character Havok so I really want to see more of the whole team.

Lucky you... And after Havok chicken out when that sentinel attacked him i just cant look at him the same... I mean i love his 616 character (i was a major X-Factor fan) but he's yet to redeem himself to me... i must admit though he did go to work during Magnetic North but thats not enough for me... Although Northstar is muy homo he's been the most effect member from the Academy of Tomorrow in my opinion. I read my back issues just to reply to that. NOW THATS DEDICATION!!!

Last edited:
Lucky you... And after Havok chicken out when that sentinel attacked him i just cant look at him the same... I mean i love his 616 character (i was a major X-Factor fan) but he's yet to redeem himself to me... i must admit though he did go to work during Magnetic North but thats not enough for me... Although Northstar is muy homo he's been the most effect member from the Academy of Tomorrow in my opinion. I read my back issues just to reply to that. NOW THATS DEDICATION!!!
Haha ok than. I am 15 and I didn't buy comics until October 3rd of last year although I was knew stuff about the characters. The 616 counterparts of The Academy of Tomorrow and I can't wait to see what the UU people can do.

Thor said:
Haha ok than. I am 15 and I didn't buy comics until October 3rd of last year although I was knew stuff about the characters. The 616 counterparts of The Academy of Tomorrow and I can't wait to see what the UU people can do.

15? Hell i'm only 3 years older than you. do you actually think i collected comics that long to get the original X-Factor? I started collecting comics when Ultimate X-Men first started... but I've been expose to them since i was in the womb i just mooched off whoever had them in my family... Your boy UC4P is a True Slacker.

TheManWithoutFear said:
This is like the *official newb* thread. And already so far off topic. I think there's already a thread on the "AoT" somewhere.
Well I think every thread gets off topic atleast once.

Anyway do you guys think that Northstar's hair will turn white? I hope not.

I wonder if, in ten years, they will have thier own series.

Thor said:
Well I think every thread gets off topic atleast once.

Anyway do you guys think that Northstar's hair will turn white? I hope not.

I wonder if, in ten years, they will have thier own series.
i love ultimate marvel and all but i highly doubt it will be around for 10 more years i'm giving it 5 at the most

gemini-mk said:
i love ultimate marvel and all but i highly doubt it will be around for 10 more years i'm giving it 5 at the most

Nah... Not in the slightest. Ultimate Marvel's gonna be around for a long time... There are so many characters to introduce and so many what ifs that can be answered in a real series not just the "what if..?" books. Case in point: It prolly out lives you.

And back to the subject at hand... do you think that Warren will stay with the Academy of tomorrow after he finds out that Dazzler's left the X-Men?

Nah... Not in the slightest. Ultimate Marvel's gonna be around for a long time... There are so many characters to introduce and so many what ifs that can be answered in a real series not just the "what if..?" books. Case in point: It prolly out lives you.

And back to the subject at hand... do you think that Warren will stay with the Academy of tomorrow after he finds out that Dazzler's left the X-Men?
Tsk tsk tsk. Gemini you have failed me, but it seems the new guy is a believe. I commend you UC4P and I hope you stay here a long time. Get back to your cage Gemini! Jk jk.
:D

If we can keep getting people to buy the books than they won't be gone for a long time. Hopefully the Ultimate Wolvie mini will attract more people.

I'm letting this live to see how far off-topic it can go...

Gimme some credit here i'm trying to get it back on track!!!

Latest posts

Back