The All About Sports Thread: Even Sportier.

I like sports and I don't care who knows.
Good for you.

I'm gearing up for DRAFT SEASON myself. That's right folks, as soon as the Superbowl ends I and many NFL fans of my ilk will spend far too many hours of our lives determining who will draft whom, when and where, possible trades, and the free agency moves that could effect the draft.

The Dolphins core needs are WR, LB, and DT. If Rolando McClain or Dez Bryant fall to us (both unlikely) expect Parcells to pick either one of them up, if not Dan Williams is probably the best NT on the board here and an OLB is not unlikely.

I :heart: the Draft and I don't care who knows it.

Good for you.

I'm gearing up for DRAFT SEASON myself. That's right folks, as soon as the Superbowl ends I and many NFL fans of my ilk will spend far too many hours of our lives determining who will draft whom, when and where, possible trades, and the free agency moves that could effect the draft.

The Dolphins core needs are WR, LB, and DT. If Rolando McClain or Dez Bryant fall to us (both unlikely) expect Parcells to pick either one of them up, if not Dan Williams is probably the best NT on the board here and an OLB is not unlikely.

I :heart: the Draft and I don't care who knows it.

draft season is soooooo much fun..........good luck with Parcells......btw do guys want Tony Romo? i'll trade em for a 3rd sting kicker.......please....

(Cowboys fan since 1994)

draft season is soooooo much fun..........good luck with Parcells......btw do guys want Tony Romo? i'll trade em for a 3rd sting kicker.......please....

(Cowboys fan since 1994)
One of the best QBs in the league today for a 3rd string kicker. Yeah, I'd make that deal.

don't worry, if ya knock him down once, he can't throw worth ****.....i mean.......he'll get up and be great

i REALLLY hate my QB, if you can't tell,

he'll wash out....sort'a like Culpepper

... Since when is liking sports a guilty pleasure?

It's not generally acceptable in comic circles because too many comic fans are bitter that they could never play sports, so they avoid interest in them altogether.

These are also the comic fans who received atomic wedgies from the football team in high school, so there's that too. Double whammy.

I like sports too. I like baseball and basketball and football. I like to play golf. I even like to watch golf on TV.

I enjoy watching sports live at the game a whole lot more than watching it on tv.

But I'll watch stuff on TV every once in a while. But I don't like watching football or basketball ever.

Mostly hockey.

Speaking of which, I'm going to my first NHL game ever next week. I'm pretty pumped about that.

It's not generally acceptable in comic circles because too many comic fans are bitter that they could never play sports, so they avoid interest in them altogether.

These are also the comic fans who received atomic wedgies from the football team in high school, so there's that too. Double whammy.
None of that generic bullying stuff happened in my high school. At all. People got in fights all the time, but if you fought with someone who couldn't really defend themselves against you then you were the one who looked bad in the end.

I always thought that stuff was the invention of an out of touch Hollywood.
I like sports too. I like baseball and basketball and football. I like to play golf. I even like to watch golf on TV.
Only old men watch golf on TV.
I enjoy watching sports live at the game a whole lot more than watching it on tv.

But I'll watch stuff on TV every once in a while. But I don't like watching football or basketball ever.

Mostly hockey.

Speaking of which, I'm going to my first NHL game ever next week. I'm pretty pumped about that.
I'll never understand your nation's obsession with that sport, but more power to ya, Canucklehead.

None of that generic bullying stuff happened in my high school. At all. People got in fights all the time, but if you fought with someone who couldn't really defend themselves against you then you were the one who looked bad in the end.

Same here, if anyone got picked on it was because of their personality, not the social circles they ran in. I was one of those people who were friendly with many circles and there was never "look at those geeks at over there, let give them wedgies" or "Oh no, it's the jocks". Life just didn't work that way.

Same here, if anyone got picked on it was because of their personality, not the social circles they ran in. I was one of those people who were friendly with many circles and there was never "look at those geeks at over there, let give them wedgies" or "Oh no, it's the jocks". Life just didn't work that way.
Exarctly.
It's all good, i don't understand you nation's obsession with football.
Well, tomorrow is mostly about the commercials for half the people watching.

Go Colts.

By the way, when my Dad found out I was rooting for the Colts he sounded almost offended that I hadn't gotten caught up in the "Who Dat Nation" hoopla. Everywhere I look there seems to be the prevailing notion that anyone without a horse in this race should be rooting for the Saints, which is ridiculous.

Go Colts.

By the way, when my Dad found out I was rooting for the Colts he sounded almost offended that I hadn't gotten caught up in the "Who Dat Nation" hoopla. Everywhere I look there seems to be the prevailing notion that anyone without a horse in this race should be rooting for the Saints, which is ridiculous.

it happens each and every year during Superbowl time, expect i've been seeing it the other way around.

i don't care for N.O., i just don't like retard manning.

You guys were lucky to be in a school that didn't judge people that way.

Latest posts

Back