The All About Toys Thread

Joe Kalicki

I thought we had a thread on toys, but I couldn't find it, so if anyone can and wants to merge, that's cool.

I got into the Superhero Squad toys yesterday, I went out and bought a bunch of them, King King/Hulkbuster Iron Man, Indiana Jones/Cairo Swordsman, Bumblebee/Soundwave, Luke Skywalker/R2-D2. These things are the best.

I wish they had DC ones, because I've been buying the JLU figures, but I like these more, but Hasbro has so many cool licenses (and GI Joe ones coming next year), it's awesome to mix them up.

awhile back I picked up a hand-ful of action figure to put on the top of my bookshelf (Spawn, Hellboy, Leonidas, Kratos, Marv, V, Liu Kang, and Kung Lao .....oh and Jarome Iginla, and Miikka Kipprusoff from the Calgary Flames)....oh and Peter fighting the Giant Chicken

that coupled with My Spider-Man fighting the Green Goblin statue, and my busts of Scarlet Spider, Ghost Rider and Carnage (carnage was a gift) constitute my psuedo-comics shrine

also I still have boxes full of old Transformers, and Beast Wars....and Dragon Ball Z toys,....some Pokemon and Digimon ones too....and Animorphs

a bunch of model cars (68 Camaro, 68 Shelby GT500, Lamborghini Murcielago, Porsche 911 GT3, Ferrari 550, Ferrari F430, 67 Shelby Cobra, 67 GT500, 67 GT350, 69 Boss 302 Mustang, 70 Boss 429 Mustang, 72 Mach 1 Mustang, a 65 Pontiac GTO, and a bunch of Cars from the American Graffiti movie)

I don't throw anything away

But best of all I still have all my Lego's and K'Nex sets, one summer me and my friends bui

I am surprised that this thread wasn't started by E.

I just got my son one of the 4-packs of Iron Man Superhero Squad things. He loves them. He has most if not all of the Star Wars Galactic Heroes, a few Transformers, a few Hulk and a couple of Indiana Jones.

This morning he showed me that he transformed Stealth Bumblebee all by himself.

I have to admit, I got a little choked up.

We are also big on regular Star Wars figures and Minimates.

This morning he showed me that he transformed Stealth Bumblebee all by himself.

I have to admit, I got a little choked up.

I watched my 4 year old niece transform hers, and I'm sitting there with my stepsister (her mom) going; "Does this make you feel as stupid as it does me?" "ohhhh yes"

My 4 year old cousin was transforming one of them, the newer ones, and put it in front of me.

I finished the transforming job, and his response was, "Your smarter than my daddy, whenever I do that, he thinks it's done and plays with it."

My 4 year old cousin was transforming one of them, the newer ones, and put it in front of me.

I finished the transforming job, and his response was, "Your smarter than my daddy, whenever I do that, he thinks it's done and plays with it."

LOL!!

Yeah, it's particularly impressive because the new line is MUCH more complicated than the old ones, and much harder to transform.

Transformers were always vaguely easy to kind of transform, but there would always be one arm or something that didn't quite fit. But then, I don't remember the instructions being too helpful. I haven't bought an actual Transformer in forever.

Also, I helped MILF and her son put a LEGO Star Wars AT-ST together a while ago and the instructions were basically crap for that. How do kids figure out LEGOs?

I remember being able to easily figure out any Transformer I played with.

Maybe because I'm of the same ethnicity of the people who put them together in the first place. :p

He had to smuggle it out in a pair of Nike's.
+224 Ourchair Points.

Joe Kalicki said:
Fortunately his feet were binded at birth like all good Asians, so there was plenty of toe room for his toys.
+245 Ourchair Points.

You know what they say about guys with small feet...

They have cute toes!!! XD

Latest posts

Back