The All About TV Shows: Thrice time's the charm.

I did watch it, but I missed the first half or so.

Cool! I'm always up for the Arrow/Flash universe expanding. And it'll be great to have Routh as (presumably) the lead, since he steals every scene he's in anyway.

With the news Caity Lotz is also appearing, I'm thinking it's pretty much a sure thing that her character Sara gets resurrected somehow, though likely in a Lazarus Pit (since it's pretty much confirmed those will be showing up in future episodes of Arrow).

Interesting that Wentworth Miller will reprise his role as Captain Cold... perhaps as a regular villain, or possibly a case of ARGUS getting their hands on him and implanting a remote bomb in his head, requiring him to act as they dictate (Suicide Squad style).

And Victor Garber appearing likely also means Robbie Amell will also appear so they can become Firestorm.

Could definitely see it as a likely possibility a live action version of Vixen will appear on the show as well.

They also mention 3 major DC characters who haven't appeared on live action TV will also debut on the series. Could it be the Big 3 of Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman? Probably not. Perhaps Green Lantern, Cyborg, or other notable members of the JL?

I like that DC has the separate movie and TV universes (though I prefer Marvel's all-inclusive approach).

Looking forward to this. Guess we'll have to wait until around Summer until we hear more about it.

That's what torrents are for. Or a DVR.

I'm saying, I don't have enough time in my week to watch this much TV. Nor do I really want to watch this much TV. But I want to watch all these shows! I'm watching Agents of SHIELD/Agent Carter, The Flash, and trying to get caught up on Arrow and I want to watch DD when that comes out soon. And that's about all I can do. I've already decided not to watch Gotham, which I would sort of like to watch. The Supergirl and Krypton shows don't really bother me, but I'd like to watch the Teen Titans show when that starts (but I don't think I'll have time), and now this team-up show. Not to mention the other MCU shows that will be on Netflix over the next few years.

And I try to watch Call the Midwife with my wife from time to time.

I'm saying, I don't have enough time in my week to watch this much TV. Nor do I really want to watch this much TV. But I want to watch all these shows! I'm watching Agents of SHIELD/Agent Carter, The Flash, and trying to get caught up on Arrow and I want to watch DD when that comes out soon. And that's about all I can do. I've already decided not to watch Gotham, which I would sort of like to watch. The Supergirl and Krypton shows don't really bother me, but I'd like to watch the Teen Titans show when that starts (but I don't think I'll have time), and now this team-up show. Not to mention the other MCU shows that will be on Netflix over the next few years.

Again, that's why I watch them through alternative methods. Usually not home in time to catch their original airings, so will marathon 2-3 episodes a couple times per week. It pretty much covers all the TV I watch.

And I try to watch Call the Midwife with my wife from time to time.

You are so whipped!

I keeeed. But you are. ;)

Again, that's why I watch them through alternative methods. Usually not home in time to catch their original airings, so will marathon 2-3 episodes a couple times per week. It pretty much covers all the TV I watch.

You are so whipped!

I keeeed. But you are. ;)

Well she watched all the Avengers (CA:TWS 3 times) and X-Men movies (besides the two Wolverine movies) with me in the past 7 months. I took her to see Guardians on opening day on our honey moon. She watches Agents of SHIELD with me every week and occasionally Flash and Agent Carter.

I can watch her BBC period dramas from time to time. :)

Well she watched all the Avengers (CA:TWS 3 times) and X-Men movies (besides the two Wolverine movies) with me in the past 7 months. I took her to see Guardians on opening day on our honey moon. She watches Agents of SHIELD with me every week and occasionally Flash and Agent Carter.

I can watch her BBC period dramas from time to time. :)

Dude... that's not the sort of bro joke whose defense you clarify. ;)

Flash/Arrow spinoff titled "LEGENDS OF TOMORROW," gets series order.

Synopsis:

"When heroes alone are not enough ... the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat -- one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?"

Last edited:
Flash/Arrow spinoff titled "LEGENDS OF TOMORROW," gets series order.

Synopsis:

"When heroes alone are not enough ... the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat -- one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known?"

So they are sticking with the "Legends of Tomorrow" name. It seemed pretty wonky before, but knowing the show will revolve around the time travel plot gives the name a lot more logic.

Looking forward to it. Enjoy all the characters that make up the show, and can't wait to see how they bring back Sara.

Also, looks like most of the cast for LoT will show up on The Flash season finale in a couple weeks.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MintyNewsAndReviews/news/?a=120263

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back