The All-About Video Games thread

I've been playing Pokemon Yellow.

Bloody Roar was a cool game, I'd like to see it rebooted, but leave out the characters that turn into like bunnies and stuff.

Anybody excited about Splinter Cell Conviction?
You know I just recently play double agent, it was pretty good and when I first heard the description of the plot I thought "meh" though I just saw the trailer and I'm now excited.

You know I just recently play double agent, it was pretty good and when I first heard the description of the plot I thought "meh" though I just saw the trailer and I'm now excited.

Yeah I'm excited,but kinda worried since so far it states that Conviction is only 360 and PC exclusive.

I wonder why PS will not be releasing it. Its an original PS game isnt it?

Yeah I'm excited,but kinda worried since so far it states that Conviction is only 360 and PC exclusive.

I wonder why PS will not be releasing it. Its an original PS game isnt it?

and Banjo Kazooie was originally a Nintendo game, GTA started out on PS1 and the 360 is getting exclusive DLC episodes, MGS started out on the NES and you don't see proper MGS games on the wii.

as long as a developer isn't owned by one of the big three, the console that the first game was released on has no effect on where a game will be released now.

Oh and it probably means that there'll be a PS only version released 6 months later, with any DLC built in, and a few extra goodies.

and Banjo Kazooie was originally a Nintendo game, GTA started out on PS1 and the 360 is getting exclusive DLC episodes, MGS started out on the NES and you don't see proper MGS games on the wii.

as long as a developer isn't owned by one of the big three, the console that the first game was released on has no effect on where a game will be released now.

Oh and it probably means that there'll be a PS only version released 6 months later, with any DLC built in, and a few extra goodies.

Yeah good point, here's to hoping they release it........eventually, with the goodies and all.

Anyone else played the Dante's Inferno demo? It was fun, though it felt like a GoW rip off.

Though i am interested.

Latest posts

Back