The Apple Products Thread

E

Excelsior Club
Anyone here besides me get an iPhone? I've had mine for not quite a week, and I am thoroughly impressed.

It's not perfect and there is plenty of room for improvement, but I really haven't seen any device like this. The interface is so smooth and just beautiful. It's so intuitive and easy to use.

The phone itself is nice...the sound quality is great even though it needs to be louder. The touch screen keypad is very cool and works great

The iPod function is great. There is no scroll wheel, and after using an iPod with no scroll wheel, I'm not sure why they would include one if the next iPod model is fully touch screen. It's not needed at all. All of the mockups I've seen have one included as basically a touch-sensitive graphic, but using the iPhone it is clear that the scroll wheel is obsolete and would be a waste of space. I love having the huge album art too.

The Google Maps are awesome and the Youtube widget is pretty good, even though it's kindof dumb because 99% of Youtube is made up of douchebags lip syncing to crappy music. 500 of those stupid videos and I can't find Clowny Clown. There is no justice.

The camera is OK, but there is no zoom or Flash. But I have it set up so that I can email pictures I take to Flickr or Photobucket, which is cool. Email works real well.

Texting is kind of cool because it is set up as a chat, sortof. But you can't text photos at this point...I'd expect that will change with a software update.

The thing was expensive and I'm terrified of breaking it but I didn't mind the price for all of the things it does. Pretty cool device.

Re: iPhone

Anyone here besides me get an iPhone? I've had mine for not quite a week, and I am thoroughly impressed.

It's not perfect and there is plenty of room for improvement, but I really haven't seen any device like this. The interface is so smooth and just beautiful. It's so intuitive and easy to use.

The phone itself is nice...the sound quality is great even though it needs to be louder. The touch screen keypad is very cool and works great

The iPod function is great. There is no scroll wheel, and after using an iPod with no scroll wheel, I'm not sure why they would include one if the next iPod model is fully touch screen. It's not needed at all. All of the mockups I've seen have one included as basically a touch-sensitive graphic, but using the iPhone it is clear that the scroll wheel is obsolete and would be a waste of space. I love having the huge album art too.

The Google Maps are awesome and the Youtube widget is pretty good, even though it's kindof dumb because 99% of Youtube is made up of douchebags lip syncing to crappy music. 500 of those stupid videos and I can't find Clowny Clown. There is no justice.

The camera is OK, but there is no zoom or Flash. But I have it set up so that I can email pictures I take to Flickr or Photobucket, which is cool. Email works real well.

Texting is kind of cool because it is set up as a chat, sortof. But you can't text photos at this point...I'd expect that will change with a software update.

The thing was expensive and I'm terrified of breaking it but I didn't mind the price for all of the things it does. Pretty cool device.
BOOOOO!!!
YAAAAAY!!!

iPhone SUX
Maddox RULEZ
end uv diskushen

I just took a picture of my kids, emailed it to my Flickr account from the phone, and posted it to blogs I run for them for out-of-state family.

Oh, and keep the "iPhone sux" comments coming. They are extremely funny, and completely original. I'd much rather read those than actual reasons why you don't like them, because I'm sure you have at least picked one up and tried using it and are therefore able to accurately assess its shortcomings.

I just took a picture of my kids, emailed it to my Flickr account from the phone, and posted it to blogs I run for them for out-of-state family.

Oh, and keep the "iPhone sux" comments coming. They are extremely funny, and completely original. I'd much rather read those than actual reasons why you don't like them, because I'm sure you have at least picked one up and tried using it and are therefore able to accurately assess its shortcomings.

Hey!

Don't use your "logic" with us!

If I e-mail you pictures of myself, would you put them up on that blog?

I've already stated the real reason I haven't bought one in another thread. It's too expensive, and there will be a better model (Or, at least, more choices) in a year or two.

Wow.:dazed: Scarlett Johansson is a goddess.:heybaby: :crazy: :drooling:

Oh yeah, that site's cool too.

Scarlett Johansson is on my "list".

My wife jokes about it.

I like the iphone, looks beautiful and it can do lots and lots of stuff. Sad to hear about the camera though.

I like the sound of that Nokia. Then again i dont really need all that in a phone..

I like the iphone, looks beautiful and it can do lots and lots of stuff. Sad to hear about the camera though.

I like the sound of that Nokia. Then again i dont really need all that in a phone..

The Nokia's screen is hideous.

2 wallpapers I made for the iPhone:

001-nextwave.jpg

002-newavengers.jpg

The New Avengers one isn't perfect because the image is so bottom-heavy, but the Nextwave one lines up perfectly.

Latest posts

Back