The Bad Pickup Line Thread

Iceshadow

100 Bad Pickup Lines

5.) You can either go out with me or receive the beating of a lifetime. Choice is yours.

11.) My magic watch says you have genital herpes. You don't? Oh, then I guess it must be an hour fast.

20.) They call me Snowstorm, cause I give you 1-2 inches and make your life a bit more annoying for a week or so.

37.) I was wondering if you could settle a bet with us? My friend here says that a Paladin has every right to roll need on Valor gear. And I say that if he wanted Valor gear, then he should have rolled a warrior in the first place and stop being a n00b tard.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Does anyone have any others?

I haven't looked at the list, but I have one:

Are you from UPS? Because I saw you checking out my package. :heybaby:

(DHL for us Englanders.)

The best bad pickup line I've ever heard actually came from a woman. My buddy was at the bar and a girl came up to him and said, "I want to have your abortion."

Surprisingly he did not sleep with her.

So,e of the ones you've guys posted are hilarious.

The list is pretty damn funny, too.

Hi, my name's Dean Olson.

Bwhahaha!

My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.

:lol:

"Is that a mirror in your pocket, or can I just see myself in your pants?"

Actually I think it's "Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants."

Though taken another way yours works too, but is slightly more disturbing.

The best bad pickup line I've ever heard actually came from a woman. My buddy was at the bar and a girl came up to him and said, "I want to have your abortion."

Your friend must have those standards I've heard so much about.

(oh and :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Last edited:
This more of a bad-pickup-line-related-story:

So there's this guy in my school called Dominic. Now, I hate to be the shallow, arrogant bully-type, but the guy's a dork. He's basically like Screech from Saved by the Bell meets Butters from South Park, with the intelligence and charisma of a twelve-year old. So, naturally, he's provided much of the wrong kind of amusement to the citizens of my school over the last six years. Off the top of my head, some of the stupidest things he's ever done:

- He's cut his own hair (very, VERY, badly to the point of looking like a cartoon).

- He Honest-To-God-In-All-Seriousness stated how Buffaloes do not have wings.

- He came in to school twice in a row at 2.50 p.m. and on the second day we found him at the bus stop outside his house, about to go into school despite the fact that we had a half-day (he hadn't known about the half day, because he hadn't been in school). He decided that he had been 'screwed over'.

Anyway, we were at this party a couple of weeks ago and Domo was putting the moves on this girl that was so far out of everyone's league, that no one even tried. So, in that respect, fair play to him, I suppose. But then...she was plastered. Oh well. Anyway, after about five minutes of chat, he turns around to my friend Conall and SHOUTS: "Conall, am I not the fattest bastard at school?!"

You had to be there...

Fight Club reference FTW!

When people ask me what form of contraception I use with my girlfriend, I say "None, but I keep a coat hanger in my toy box."

Latest posts

Back