The Beatles discussion thread

REALLY?

*checks*

oh, so that was the big announcement they said to look out for. I guess Apple and Apple worked out their legal issues?

Yeah, and it looks like the Beatles will be exclusive to iTunes until sometime in 2012

I will finally be able to listen to The Beatles.

I was listening to Strawberry Fields Forever and it really struck me how incredible it must have been to hear that song for the first time in 1967, having listened to the Beatles and only knowing the kind of music they made through 1966. It had to have been mind blowing.

My friend and I got into a bit of an argument about the Beatles the other day. She said she didn't like them, her reason being "maybe if they had written any good songs..."

I may have said some things I regret.

What are beetles?

Edit: This?

BeetleBorgs1.jpg

Yeah, that's pretty cool. But I don't see why everyone's all geeking out about them.

Last edited:
my friend said she didn't like the Beatles
I said, "How can you not like the Beatles?"
She said, "Well, maybe if they had written any good songs..."

and then i got upset and kind of went off a little. But I apologized to day and she said she didn't think i had said anything that bad. There was a lot of people there and we were kind of talking about it across the room. I think she just stopped listening to me before I responded.

This is awesome. I like that John, Paul, & George are pretty smooth and Ringo looks like an ape.

abbey-road-animated.gif

If anyone is interested - I mentioned on here that I run a Beatles site. I've had it for a long time; it predates this site by a good 5 or 6 years.

I just revamped and relaunched it with a ton of new content, interactivity features (mainly in the form of comments - comment on songs and albums!), and other stuff.

I've also launched accompanying Facebook and Twitter profiles that have cool Beatles tidbits and other stuff.

Anyway - www.aboutthebeatles.com

[video=youtube;yz0fIlWwxpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz0fIlWwxpI[/video]

Latest posts

Back