The Best Martial Arts Fight Scene

i know there are a few good ones, but i cant see to think of any right now...i need to go and have a movie watching night

We should all go see a movie at our respective locations, but at the same time. And then make a thread about it afterwards....

Victor Von Doom said:
HA! :lol:

You don't know me very well. I don't need a baseball bat. :wink:

You don't use a baseball bat because you need to. You use one because it's fun.

Thank you sir. That's why I carry a mizuno. We should all get together and make the greatest live-action fight scene......ever!!!!:twisted:

J. Agamemnon said:
Thank you sir. That's why I carry a mizuno. We should all get together and make the greatest live-action fight scene......ever!!!!:twisted:

Impossible. Jack Bauer already farted.

it wasn't a martial arts fight scence, but there was a good little brawl in "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"

edit: this was last nights esp.

the gist of the story was, after a husband feels up his son......a few years later the son makes his own website and exposes himself for the whole world to see him. and pedos pay money to see him. well the cops come in when the kid takes advantage of his little brother. a little while afterwords the kid gets kidnapped by one of his 'friends' and the cops go on a manhunt to find him. and when they track him down. the main cop goes into a full fist-fight with the pedo when he tries to run.

Last edited:
So I just watched "Kiss of the Dragon" again last night and I gotts say the fight scene with Jet Li vs The Entire Cop Dojo was so money that it hurts.

And the one where he was fighting the little blond guy? So good.

This is probably one of his best movies...........from a realistic POV.

My favorite would haveto be when peter fights the big chicken. That was awesome. Also when he punches that man/woman.

Recently I saw this movie "Oldboy" in it the main character is kidnapped and imprisoned for an unknown reason. After several years of confinment he is mysteriously released, and so he begins to take his revenge. This hallway fight scene is really cool, and he uses a hammer as his weapon of choice.:D

HAMMER TIME!

Haha, this is easy. Anybody seen The Protector?

Every single scene in that freaking movie.

The cliche answer would be Enter the Dragon, but The Protector is waaaay better.

I think if I had to pick one, the best fight scene of that movie is when Tony Jaa slices those big bald mofos with the elephant tendons.

Ong Bak has the second best scene. I think the best scene is the one where Tony Jaa takes down all of the fighters, one after the other, kicks the last guy through some glass, and everyone there just starts throwing gold coins.

Tony Jaa is probably the most physical actor ever. Another great scene in Ong Bak is when he's being chased by that mob of bad guys with his master's son. It's so awesome. The scene itself manages to incorporate comedy with martial arts, way better than any Jackie Chan stunt, and not necessarily in the same fashion as the Stephen Chow movies.

Last edited:
I still stand by my first post....

I agree, I wish we would see more fighting movies like that, no cgi, no special effects, no "extreme" style or anything too stylistic. Just a couple of guys about evenly matched going at it in a realistic setting

Latest posts

Back