The Best Martial Arts Fight Scene

Donnie Yen is the ****ing man. Hand to the Big Man Himself!

Seriously...I'm actually quite upset he is so underrated in America. You say Jackie Chan, Jet Li or Ong Baak (I know his name is Tony Ja...but most Americans only know him as Ong Baak) and most people can go on and on about him. But you say Donnie Yen and they draw a blank.

Seriously...I'm actually quite upset he is so underrated in America. You say Jackie Chan, Jet Li or Ong Baak (I know his name is Tony Ja...but most Americans only know him as Ong Baak) and most people can go on and on about him. But you say Donnie Yen and they draw a blank.

I know who he is, but he doesn't impress me like Tony Jaa does.

I know who he is, but he doesn't impress me like Tony Jaa does.

Then you are obviously crazy.

What am I talking about....of course you're crazy. Columbian Samurai? Psssssh! Everyone knows the only thing in Columbia is coffee beans and druglords.

You obviously have been drinking too much cocaine and snorting way too much columbian roast. Ease off the sauce mami.

Then you are obviously crazy.

What am I talking about....of course you're crazy. Columbian Samurai? Psssssh! Everyone knows the only thing in Columbia is coffee beans and druglords.

You obviously have been drinking too much cocaine and snorting way too much columbian roast. Ease off the sauce mami.

i kept thinking miami in my head. "why6 would he call me miami?" yeah, i see. FYI, we shoot cocaine through needles, and the colombian roast is brewed and snorted through a straw. Get it right bub. 8)

FINALLY SOMEONE THAT UNDERSTANDS ME!!! I've been saying that Yen is the man, but it's all Jet Li and Jackie Chan, it's kinda irritating that people don't know him that much.

Yen + Spear = ****ING AWESOME!

FINALLY SOMEONE THAT UNDERSTANDS ME!!! I've been saying that Yen is the man, but it's all Jet Li and Jackie Chan, it's kinda irritating that people don't know him that much.

Yen + Spear = ****ING AWESOME!

personally, from a stunt man perspective, I think Jaa will eventually surpass Chan. I will look into Yen some more. Nay reccommeded movies besides blade 2?

personally, from a stunt man perspective, I think Jaa will eventually surpass Chan. I will look into Yen some more. Nay reccommeded movies besides blade 2?

Iron Monkey. Hero. Shanghai Knights. He even makes Highlander: Endgame awesome.

He's really big in China.

Latest posts

Back