The Big Bang Theory (CBS) (Discussion/Spoilers).

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
My brother got the pilot off of iTunes and I saw it on the iPod last night. Very funny show.

It starts next week in CBS following How I Met Your Mother, I believe.

I'll definetly be checking this show out.

Re: The Big Bang Theory (Discussion/Spoilers).

I thought this was a discussion about the actual The Big Bang Theory which I saw a sepcial on the history channel and thought I could actually contribute something to the conversation, but a last, I be denied

Re: The Big Bang Theory (Discussion/Spoilers).

I thought this was a discussion about the actual The Big Bang Theory which I saw a sepcial on the history channel and thought I could actually contribute something to the conversation, but a last, I be denied
Sorry, dude. :(

I caught this the other day over here purely by chance. It was on on after scrubs and I couldn't find my remote. So I watched an episode and thought "This is great. How have I not about this yet?"

Now I'm watching episodes 1-8 online I'm hooked :lol:

I wouldn't mind, if the show wasn't so derogatory towards nerds and geeks.

I'm one of them, I admit it, but none of us act the way that they portray us in the show.

It's stupid.

Brainiacs and geeks have come a long way since the 80's and the adventures of the Tri-Lams. All this show does is perpetuate a false stereotype for the comedic exploitation of America.

It's blackface. For nerds.

All nerds laughing at the outcome of an algebraic formula is like saying all black people love chicken.

Share in my pain...

Latest posts

Back