The Birthday Greeting Thread (...and you smell like one) 2

Happy BDays to the superpowered Canadian teenage star and the mad scientist who secretly granted him his powers--OOPS SPOILER ALERT!!

Last edited:
Thank you all!!!!

This was probably my best birthday in several years. Threw a house party. Went extremely well.

And happy birthday Houde!
professor-m-f-a-h.gif

I forgot to tell you guys I have multiple personality disorder.

Happy birthday.

Oh great, now he's going to expect gifts on each of their birthdays too.

Happy Birthday Houde, we may not always get along. But you'll always be the number one science guy at the U..C.... CB to me.

Happy Birthday random!

I'm sending this message from the future back to the past. Hope it got to you it time!

Never forgetful,
Ice

The more people wish Random a happy birthday, the more scenes he'll do for the flash!

RIGHT?!

The more people wish Random a happy birthday, the more scenes he'll do for the flash!

RIGHT?!
Well seeing as I currently do not have a computer... no.
I doubt it.

Happy Birthday Random.

You need to advertise its your birthday more.
Eh, I really don't care about my birthday, or birthday greetings. But when I check new posts and saw the bithday thread I thought, "Hey, someone was nice enough to say it" So I had my hopes up and then I was disappointed.

Thanks everyone

Heppy BDay Random.

To be fair (to myself) I don't usually check whose birthday it is so I don't think to say anything unless someone else does first. The bystander effect has foiled us again.

Well seeing as I currently do not have a computer... no.

:shock: Then how did you just...?

Eh, I really don't care about my birthday, or birthday greetings.

I do, and if ANY of you forget mine, I WILL RAPE YOU.

Heppy BDay Random.

To be fair (to myself) I don't usually check whose birthday it is so I don't think to say anything unless someone else does first. The bystander effect has foiled us again.

Good thing he wasn't getting raped and stabbed.

Latest posts

Back