The Black Panther Movie News

The Black Panther is a type of animal. And almost every black superhero that came out in the 60's and 70's had Black in front of their name. He's a well developed and thought-out character. He doesn't do hip-hop kwan do.
I wish hip hop kwan do were a real martial art.

Black Panther rumors/news/speculation

Is the Black Panther movie finally materializing? Djimon Hounsou says that he will be starring in his dream project soon — a comic book trilogy. Could this be a Black Panther trilogy of movies?

A while back, while filming Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Tim Story said that Hounsou would be his ideal choice to play T'Challa if he were to appear in a Fantastic Four movie. I certainly think that he's the ideal choice, in fact he fits the Panther better than any other comic book character that comes to mind, so it's quite possible.

I'm glad to see that they've skipped Wesley Snipes, who will most likely be spending time in jail for tax fraud throughout production.

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/mov...u-to-star-in-his-dream-comic-book-trilogy.php

Re: Black Panther rumors/news/speculation

Is the Black Panther movie finally materializing? Djimon Hounsou says that he will be starring in his dream project soon — a comic book trilogy. Could this be a Black Panther trilogy of movies?

A while back, while filming Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Tim Story said that Hounsou would be his ideal choice to play T'Challa if he were to appear in a Fantastic Four movie. I certainly think that he's the ideal choice, in fact he fits the Panther better than any other comic book character that comes to mind, so it's quite possible.
I'd like that.

I just hope that it never involves Tim Story.

Langsta said:
I'm glad to see that they've skipped Wesley Snipes, who will most likely be spending time in jail for tax fraud throughout production.
They haven't even commenced production, so you can't really say he'll be spending time in jail for tax fraud throughout something that isn't happening (yet).

Last edited:
Re: Black Panther rumors/news/speculation

They haven't even commenced production, so you can't really say he'll be spending time in jail for tax fraud throughout something that isn't happening (yet).

I have precognition.

anyone think Black Panther be viewed as raciest now days ? I mean he's "Black" Panther and he's "black".
Calling someone black is no longer as racist as it used to be, unless the word black itself is being used in a pejorative context.

Latest posts

Back