The Bono Hate Thread

Hmmm...it seems that I have been lied to.
Maybe everyone you've met 'from Europe' who 'worships U2' is like Mole.

Meaning they claim to be from Europe, but they're actually Americans PRETENDING to be European who love Aerosmith and Smokey and the Bandit.

:shifty:

Maybe everyone you've met 'from Europe' who 'worships U2' is like Mole.

Meaning they claim to be from Europe, but they're actually Americans PRETENDING to be European who love Aerosmith and Smokey and the Bandit.

:shifty:
What an unsettling prospect.

Interesting.

I apologize that I don't remember exactly where you are from, but I seem to remember it being somewhere in Europe or close to it...?

Anyway I thought everyone in Europe worshiped U2.

And for God's sake, rule number one in this site is that you never, NEVER initiate nor accept hugs from ourchair or TOG.

Denmark yeah. I think alot of people dig U2. But I dont think alot of people like Bono.

I just made it up

83% of statistics are made up
73% of people who say that 83% of statistics are made up are douchebags 92% of the time in 93% of all recorded cases.

I'm about 99% sure on this.

Last edited:
NEWSFLASH: Bono is still a pretentious annoying twit.
The jeans are funky, patched with color and highly decorated. But who could believe that this hip denim is having asecond recycled fashion life and that the fabric is ecologically and environmentally sound?

When Earth Day reaches its 35th anniversary Saturday, it will have one small success to celebrate. The fashion industry, built on constant change and quick turnover, is taking a longer view. You no longer have to be an eco-warrior or a hippie to grasp the message. For the cool and stylish, green is the new black.

With Bono of U2 supporting his wife, Ali Hewson, in her Edun (read "nude" backward) venture and green Web sites sprouting like spring flowers, eco- awareness is becoming a hot topic and a growing business.

"Truly great design is coming through," said Bono about the fall/ winter collection. "We have got to find ways of making our activism sexy, and fashion is it."
From: http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/04/17/style/feco.php

Latest posts

Back