The Cult Of Bass

The cult is regrouping!!

All hail Bass!!

That is all.
*puts on funny Bishop hat again*

Finally.
I do not believe this "Bass " Person exists.

and so I am officially an athe-bass-st

(I'm doing this for you guys. All religions need non-believers)
In the name of Bass, SMITERIZE HIM!!!
I look upon this thread, and say, "Lo, it is rather freaky. But I likes it."
*pulls out stone tablet and chisel*

Can you repeat that?
As long as you don't let it get to your head
Because it will eat your braaaiiinz!lol.
I am teh offended by this insult! Delete it all before I cry!
The Word of Bass is non-deletable. It shall burn in your memory for all of time.
:lol:
:lol:

The scene, a Church of Bass, its olden era design imposing, its huge wooden doors were closed to the public as the corrupt religious folk count their gold inside.

A lone man walks down the road, the onlookers staring in disbelief. In one hand, he holds a hammer and nail, the other, a sheet of paper. He walks up to the wooden door, and hammers in the sheet of paper, which on the top spells out 99 Objections to the Bass Faith

"WILL ANYONE ANSWER THESE? I THINK NOT! GOOD PEOPLE, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH BASS! FIND YOUR OWN ENLIGHTNMENT! GO FORTH! CHALLENGE HIS CORRUPT FAITH!"

Last edited:
The scene, a Church of Bass, it's olden era design imposing, it's huge wooden doors were closed to the public as the corrupt religious folk count their gold inside.

A lone man walks down the road, the onlookers staring in disbelief. In one hand, he holds a hammer and nail, the other, a sheet of paper. He walks up to the wooden door, and hammers in the sheet of paper, which on the top spells out 99 Objections to the Bass Faith

"WILL ANYONE ANSWER THESE? I THINK NOT! GOOD PEOPLE, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH BASS! FIND YOUR OWN ENLIGHTNMENT! GO FORTH! CHALLENGE HIS CORRUPT FAITH!"

Ha! That's really funny, Houde! But wait...

The scene, a Church of Bass, it's olden era design imposing, it's huge wooden doors were closed to the public as the corrupt religious folk count their gold inside.

What was that? Let's look closer...

Whaaaaat?

Uses "it's" as a possessive instead of as an abbreviation for "it is"

RARGLEBLARGLERAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *spasms*

I really need to take grammar less seriously.

Latest posts

Back