The Dark Knight: The Game News/Rumours/Speculation

Because then he'd be wearing the crappy comics costume.

Have 2 costumes selectable from start "current comics" and "begins movie" then also allow us to unlock more from tim burton batman costume to some elseworld ones and normal comics.

Have 2 costumes selectable from start "current comics" and "begins movie" then also allow us to unlock more from tim burton batman costume to some elseworld ones and normal comics.

That would be good.

But... Simone Bianchi...

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=367

I don't see what's wrong with the current Batman costume. I think it's the best one.

It's light gray(crap for camoflage), it's made of cloth(crap for bullets, knives, building corners, or even just fists), and it LOOKS like it's made of cloth(why even WEAR a Batsuit if you're not even going to try and make people think you're SOMETHING more than human).

It's useless.

It's useless.

Not true , it hides his identity and lets him carry stuff in utility belt. It's like the original costume more and IMO better but even if you hate it "it hides his identity and lets him carry stuff in utility belt" is 2 very good uses

Not true , it hides his identity and lets him carry stuff in utility belt. It's like the original costume more and IMO better but even if you hate it "it hides his identity and lets him carry stuff in utility belt" is 2 very good uses

:dazed:

You could do that with a balaclava and blue jeans. Good uses don't count of they have nothing to do with the suit.

And why settle for those two things when you could have them AND look like a huge, terrifying bat, AND be bullet, knife, and punch resistant, AND actually blend into the dark? It's completely ridiculous.

Last edited:
:dazed:

You could do that with a balaclava and bluejeans. Good uses don't count of they have nothing to do with the suit.

You could , but a balaclava and bluejeans don't have ears and a cape.

When he glides down criminals are still going to be like "holy **** it's batman". So it will still intimidate people

It's not made of cloth...

And I think the dark grey with the black cape/cowl looks way more awesome than just straight black.

And that new Begins costume is tacky.

You could , but a balaclava and bluejeans don't have ears and a cape.

When he glides down criminals are still going to be like "holy **** it's batman". So it will still intimidate people

Doubtful.

Question: Have you ever seen a man dressed as grey-suit Batman? Was he scary in any sense of the word.

Now, have you ever seen a man dressed as black-suit Batman?

'Nuff said.

Anyway, please don't let this turn into a 'I prefer the comics/movies Batman suit' thread. Let's just all agree that there should be alternate costumes featured in the game.

Actually it looked pretty well in Batman: Dead End It depends on the way its presented.

Yeah , Also like i've mentioned in the past I was also very impressed with the joker in that film and he's my favourite live action joker so far (Dark night looks like it will beat that)

Yeah , Also like i've mentioned in the past I was also very impressed with the joker in that film and he's my favourite live action joker so far (Dark night looks like it will beat that)

Yuck! The Joker in Dead End looks good, but the acting is crappy and the dialogue is clichéd.

You should check out the fanfilm 'Patient J'. That's the best fanfilm I've ever seen as well as the best live-action Joker.

You should check out the fanfilm 'Patient J'. That's the best fanfilm I've ever seen as well as the best live-action Joker.

I've seen it. It is good and joker in it is cool I just prefer dead end and dead end's joker

I think anyone dressed up in a giant bat costume is scary in SOME sense of the word.

Exactly. It's the same thing with Galactus. People say they'd laugh if a giant guy wearing a purple helmet would show up, but no, they wouldn't. It's a giant guy coming to eat your planet! You're not going to laugh at him!

Just like you're going to be scared of The Batman, whether or not he's black or grey.

And Spider-Man 2 sucked.

I think anyone dressed up in a giant bat costume is scary in SOME sense of the word.

Except the blue and grey, or even the black and grey costume in no way resembles a bat or disguises the fact that he's human.

So why would he wear it instead of something darker, better for camoflage(something you pro-comic-suiters haven't addressed), and that actually makes him look like a bat?

Except the blue and grey, or even the black and grey costume in no way resembles a bat or disguises the fact that he's human.

So why would he wear it instead of something darker, better for camoflage(something you pro-comic-suiters haven't addressed), and that actually makes him look like a bat?

He fights people in dark alleys and warehouses. All you can see is a big, pointy-eared silhouette and a swirling cloak. I doubt most of the thugs he fights even see his face, they're too busy focusing on his bat-symbol (I think that's on purpose--he has that area reinforced the most to deflect bullets) and his fists. It doesn't have to actually make him look like a bat.

Black isn't necessarily the best color for camouflage. Any muted, dark color will do, including the type of dark gray or blue Batman wears.

Like someone said. Let's not turn this into a Batman costume thread.

I'm just saying, anybody who would ever put on a giant bat costume, no matter what his reasoning, is twisted in some profoundly psychological way.

Latest posts

Back