The Deadpool Thread (there be spoilers within)

deadpool-rightueos.jpg

deadpool-cha.jpg

Last edited:
So now that Deadpool ongoing is still going to be written by Daniel Way, but Steve Dillon is not attached. Paco Medina is!

The last thing I remember that he drew for Marvel was the Nimrod arc in New X-Men. Paco's art is cool.

I've never been a huge Deadpool fan, but I've always wanted to see a team-up between him and Spider-Man.

Specifically, one where Spider-Man finds out Wade has a harem of Gwen Stacy clones mentally conditioned as sex slaves.

Mostly because it'd probably ended with an enraged Spider-Man sending everything he has at Deadpool, with Deadpool going "dude, chillax" and not understanding why he's so upset.

The teamed up in Cable & Deadpool #24, it was pretty funny IIRC. Deadpool pulled Peter Parker out of a car and through him off a bridge, and was shock shock shocked when Spider-Man showed up.

The new ongoings not bad either.

So did anyone else read the new #1? My roommate picked it up and I read it while dinner was cooking last night. About half the jokes were terrible. The other half were hilarious. Especially the bit with
Lincoln
at the end. Hopefully the joke ratio will be better than 50/50 as it goes on.

The art was extra sweet in it. I don't think I've read a comic by the artist before but I really thought it fit perfectly.

Friday said:
So did anyone else read the new #1? My roommate picked it up and I read it while dinner was cooking last night. About half the jokes were terrible. The other half were hilarious. Especially the bit with * SPOILER * at the end. Hopefully the joke ratio will be better than 50/50 as it goes on.

The art was extra sweet in it. I don't think I've read a comic by the artist before but I really thought it fit perfectly.

I bet you have. Tony Moore co-created Fear Agent and The Walking Dead and has drawn Ghost Rider, Punisher and Venom recently.

I bet you have. Tony Moore co-created Fear Agent and The Walking Dead and has drawn Ghost Rider, Punisher and Venom recently.
Never read fear agent, any recent ghost rider, punisher, venom or walking dead. I did read his first run on WD so have seen something he's done before.

And I have the first fear agent omnibus on preorder.

Always been a huge fan of Brian Posehn and so far I love his work with Deadpool. It is probably my favorite Marvel Now title right now.

I just finished re-reading Uncanny X-Force and realized that I really loved Deadpool in it. He was really funny, unlike the other comics I've read him in (except for the MAX series) where it all just reminded me of Lobo from the 90s.

I just finished re-reading Uncanny X-Force and realized that I really loved Deadpool in it. He was really funny, unlike the other comics I've read him in (except for the MAX series) where it all just reminded me of Lobo from the 90s.

Deadpool shouting "Steve Holt!" is the best thing Deadpool has ever done.

Latest posts

Back