The Dropping Thread

Well...the Checkmate/Outsiders crossover is done.

They're both now officially dropped. Well, maybe not Checkmate.

But as of right now, the only DC I'm getting is AS Superman and AS Batman. I'll be waiting to finish out Donner's "Last Son" arc in Action Comics.

Wow DC. Time to step it up.

Mighty Avengers- Sucks. hard. I cant bring myself to care much about Ultron man/woman/whatever.

Punisher: War Journal- HATE the art. Story is nothing to write home about either. At least I'm trading it for Daredevil starting next month

Well...the Checkmate/Outsiders crossover is done.

They're both now officially dropped. Well, maybe not Checkmate.

But as of right now, the only DC I'm getting is AS Superman and AS Batman. I'll be waiting to finish out Donner's "Last Son" arc in Action Comics.

Wow DC. Time to step it up.

Get the Eric Powell Bizzaro arc in action. It should be beautifully drawn. And its still Donner Johns written so if should be above par writing wise.

Punisher: War Journal- HATE the art. Story is nothing to write home about either. At least I'm trading it for Daredevil starting next month

Its defiantly Fraction's worst book right now. I'm with you on the art too.

Last edited:
I feel like Ghost Rider may come to an end after this current arc it's on. Two other books i've come close to dropping announced shortly after that they're finite. I keep teetering back and forth about GR, but it's got its moments. Anyone know what the numbers are like for it? Anyone else reading it?

that WWH issue with Ghost Rider was so bad that title is mutha****in dropped!

Everytime I drop something from DC.....they reel me back in with something eye catching.

Like Batman and The Oustiders.

Ennis' Ghost Rider was pretty poor.

The only good thing about War Journal was the art. Unfortunately, everything else sucked, so I dropped that a long time ago.

I think I'm gonna drop the UU books.

Despite the new resurgence of interest in USM...none of the stories going on in UXM or UFF can hold my interest. And Ultimates 3 isn't coming until Jesus finishes packing for His return.

And the minis? Lame. All weak and uninteretsing. Who cares about Hulk and whoever? Hell...Ultimate Power has been 7 issues of people punching. And not in a good Nextwave kinda way.

I think I'll probably read the issues in the store or once they go to Trade......but as far as spending my money on them. Meh.

Bumpity-bump.

Ghost Rider got spared with the Jason Aaron announcement, and he's made it lots of fun. Muuuch better than Daniel Way ever was.

Moon Knight, Iron Fist, Brave+the Bold, and Project Superpowers...not so much.

I'm learning more and more how I'm drawn to writers vs. characters.

I'm learning more and more how I'm drawn to writers vs. characters.

Same here.

I would never have given Captain America or Iron Fist the time of day if Brubaker hadn't been attached.

Same here.

I would never have given Captain America or Iron Fist the time of day if Brubaker hadn't been attached.

You know? Does this mean we're....<ulp>..maturing?

P.S. Trinity also got the boot after a month. Busiek is like the DC JMS for me....of course that's before JMS was at DC, anyway.

Last edited:
I'm dropping ....... my pants

had to be done

Latest posts

Back