The DVD purchase thread

Not buying anything this week.......but according to Nigma's DVD release page (which was extremely helpful BTW)....I have learned that Batman Beyond Season 2 is coming out next week along with my sweet sweet Justice League Unlimuted Season 1.

And Amazon is having a "buy them together" special that saves you $20. So I'll be buying them thru Amazon via the UC Store!!!

Next week is gonna be suh-weet. 8)

Be like Doom, kids.

Except when he's being an ***. Then don't be like him.

I am laughing at this statment because in my "Confession" thread I said:

Kids...don't be like Doom. The world won't like you.

But regardless of that fact----support your UC kids........................or God help you, I will come for you in the blackest of night and do unspeakable things to you that only sick sick mental patients and Baxter could imagine. :twisted:

Most of which would involve your anal cavity, a 9 iron, a buffalo and a long purple piece of hard latex.

I bought batman begins 2 disk (like i mentioned in the batman begins thread)
and
Hitchikers guide to the galaxie 2 disk (only avalible in uk)

enjoyed both

You guys are gonna love this one....

My dad got his hands on a DVD of the 1994 Fantastic Four movie!

Haven't watched it yet but the case notes are hilarious. They mainy just talk about how the movie's a piece of crap that was never meant to be seen by human eyes.:lol:

You guys are gonna love this one....

My dad got his hands on a DVD of the 1994 Fantastic Four movie!

Haven't watched it yet but the case notes are hilarious. They mainy just talk about how the movie's a piece of crap that was never meant to be seen by human eyes.:lol:

:shock: i wanna see that film

I just bought Defenders of the Earth DVD collection.

Suh-weetness!!!!!

defendersofearth.jpg

Defenders of the Earth Earth Earth Earth Earth EarthEarth

Last edited:
FREAK_OUT_DVD.JPG

just picked this up. i actually got invited to a screening of this at a university. the guys said they would sneak me in as crew from the film. nice of themn huh? that was back when it wasnt so big of course

I thought there was another volume of Batman Beyond coming out?? Hmmm...

Also: I bought JLU vol. 1... Pissed at the lack of commentary on "Epilogue"

I purchased The Machinist and What Dreams May Come through the UC store

EDIT: and rather than making a new post, I just received them today!!!!

Last edited:
I got Family Guy Volume 4, and, while it may not have the greatest episodes of the series on it (however, the set has far more good than ok eps), in terms of overall packaging/features, it is definitely FG's best set so far.

Freaking sweet.

Latest posts

Back