The End of an Era? I'm done...(with the timeline)

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
So, I've gotten really bored with the Ultimate-verse lately. I still pick up the issues, but I just can't seem to even care whats going on in them. Hence, I'm going to stop picking them up and probably stop updating the Ultimate timeline. I wanted to post and see if anyone else was interested in taking it up, or if we should just let it die. I'd recommend Joe Kalicki since he's done a few timelines already and does a great job. I'd also recommend Vintsukka, since he already does the TPB timeline. If anyone's interested, go ahead and post.

So, I've gotten really bored with the Ultimate-verse lately. I still pick up the issues, but I just can't seem to even care whats going on in them. Hence, I'm going to stop picking them up and probably stop updating the Ultimate timeline. I wanted to post and see if anyone else was interested in taking it up, or if we should just let it die. I'd recommend Joe Kalicki since he's done a few timelines already and does a great job. I'd also recommend Vintsukka, since he already does the TPB timeline. If anyone's interested, go ahead and post.

Since your just giving up... I vote for Joe.

Last edited:
wow. truly the end of an era. the timeline is what got me coming to this site back when i started collecting again almost two years ago now, having started with all the ultimate titles. i can totally understand your frustration, DIb, but i think if someone wants to take up the mantle they should (i know i certainly wouldn't want that headache) , as it still seems to be the most comprehensive on the web, and could inspire others like it did for me.

Congratulations on lasting so long. I would have given up after the first year.

Congratulations on lasting so long. I would have given up after the first year.

And if not that, Hobgoblin would have done it for me.

Kudos to Dib for keeping at it this long.

way to go DiB

i'm surprised you lasted this long, i'm also surprised you did it page wise, i would have done it issue wise but i'm lazy

NOW WHAT WILL WE HAVE TO INFORM PEOPLE ABOUT IN THE ULTIMATE LETTERS COLUMNS? COME TO ULTIMATE CENTRAL AND BUY A DUCK!?

Well done DiB. You did an amazing job, not only with the timeline but also with having to answer the same questions over and over again.

If that means changing continuity to exclude all the crap, then I heartily approve. :D

i suggest not including the Squadron Supreme stuff, the Marvel Zombies stuff (excluding UFF), the 2 novels, and the game.

i'm not saying that stuff was crap i'm just saying that (as I see it) it was kindof pointless to include it in the timeline and it screwed alot of things up

i suggest not including the Squadron Supreme stuff, the Marvel Zombies stuff (excluding UFF), the 2 novels, and the game.

i'm not saying that stuff was crap i'm just saying that (as I see it) it was kindof pointless to include it in the timeline and it screwed alot of things up
*space-time continuum altering ripple waves over us all*

What's an "Orson Scott Card"?

I liek having that stuff in there and would totally keep it in if I end up doing this thing.

Latest posts

Back