The End of the Ultimate Universe

There ya go. Except the good guys don't win this time.

Sounds good to me. I'd buy it.

The Overlord said:
What happnes if blunders occur in the new UU, will we have to contanstly destroy and create new UUs?

A few blunders are ok. Lots of blunders. . .well, if they were to do it a second time, they should just give up on the whole Ultimate Universe concept.

Last edited:
Ultimate House of M.

Dr.Strange sees all the madness the world is dealing with and along with Wanda he tries to restore what is broken. Big white flash and we start a new.

That way continuity freaks have their continuity of some huge event-----and new fans can hop onboard with no screwy continuity.

I'm joking about the name.

Two Key Elements:

1. Good editor(s) dedicated to the imprint who have a DiB-level understanding of the continuity and a willingness to point out contnuity mistakes the writers are making and not let non-continuity stuff be published. (AKA Fact check so Bendis doesn't have to)

and

2. Writers and artists who are willing to get stuff out on time so other titles don't have to grind to a halt in producing in-continuity stuff when a key title covering universe-wide events is super late coming out. (Hitch and Millar, I'm looking at YOU! Much of the current continuity problems can be laid squarely at their Ultimate dragging feet)

Last edited:
*Kidnaps Joe Quesada and Bill Jemas and drugs them*

*Takes their Faces/Off and switches them around*

The next morning...

'JOE QUESADA': "I'm Joe Quesada! I'm Joe Quesada! Whoooooooooooooo....!!!!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
WHile a good idea, how would the characters of the UU fit into this story itself, I find it hard for the street level characters be able to contribute much to this story
Have you read Earth X? Cuz that's what it would be like.

Gah Lak Tus returns to Earth with some new strategies, and in a last ditch plot to blast GLT out of reality, Reed begins to uncover the outer structures of existance and in the process, the origins of Gah Lak Tus. UU Reed ends up meeting future-616 Reed and the two must unravel how to defeat Gah Lak Tus.

Mean while, the new invasion has to be fought back on every front imaginable, with everyone joining in. This is essentially what Ultimate Extinction should have been. Eventually, we could have the various UUers teaming up with heroes from a myriad of parallel realities, in a massive battle to bring down Gah Lak Tus.
Spank you very much.
Ultimate Earth X?
Yes.

The UU has problems but nothing in comparison to the problems 616 faces. If we reboot UU why not 616?

All we need is GOOD writers on the titles and the UU isn't broken at all.

I don't want it to end because I'm not buying more origins stories of Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Avengers. I read the Ultimate Universe because it's the closest and truest thing to 616 and it was easy to jump into. If we get another UUesque line, then those *****es who think everything weak about the Ultimate Universe will be extremely happy because they're gonna have to make things so different that they might as well not even call them X-Men or Spider-Man.

I don't want a reboot. If they kill it, I want them to kill it for good.

The Ultimate line was a great idea and turned out to be an entertaining experiment but it was just that. It was interesting and produced some great stories, but I want comics to quit rebooting things and redesigning things and just come up with some new ****ing ideas.

I think this is part of the reason why the UU has inevitably gotten stale.

Well I enjoy reading Ultimate comics and I always will so I really hope they don't cancel them !!

And I'm sure there's thousands and thousands of people round the world who feel the same !!

It may have a few continuity problems and the like but what in this world doesn't ?? hell even star wars does !!

Continuity is something that I love , Babylon 5 is my favourite series due to the storyline and the continuity but I'm willing to ignore certain problems as long as I'm getting something regular that I can enjoy !!

Babylon 5 finished years ago and I'm sad !!
Don't kill off Ultimate Marvel !!!!

Latest posts

Back