The End of the Ultimate Universe

I thought it was alright, but I was vastly disappointed with what it was.

I also thought the sequels cheapened it.

I started reading Universe X at the bookstore the other day and I couldn't make it past the first couple of issues.

I dug the hell out of a bunch of the character designs, but the story itself is just needlessly convoluted and filled with pseudo-metaphysics. The Hulk design was dope as hell though.

I started reading Universe X at the bookstore the other day and I couldn't make it past the first couple of issues.

I dug the hell out of a bunch of the character designs, but the story itself is just needlessly convoluted and filled with pseudo-metaphysics. The Hulk design was dope as hell though.

It's a hard read at first, but it really picks up at the end of Book 1 (TPB). It's really good.

I've mentioned this before, but I actually bought book 1 once, couldn't get through the first couple of issues, and gave up and returned it. Bass convinced me to give it another go, and I'm glad I did.

It's a piece of piss.

Thanos gets the Infinity Gauntlet and ends the universe. No Marvel heroes stop him because "aliens aren't realistic".

****s.

I still haven't read the Masturbate X series of books primarily because there's just so much hype about them.

I'd probably enjoy them regardless of whatever critical opinion I'd develop, but as it is, I can't bring myself to actually read them because the same people who tell me "IT'S SOOOOOOOOO AWESOM3!" are the ones who think owning a large collection of Amalgam Comics is a point of pride.

Its hard to say,Ultimate Spider-Man is past issue #100 and Ultimate X-Men is near that.The events of Civil War,from what i have heard has brought a "fresh" view to 616 Marvel.The Ultimate Universe is already old to some,and losing its appeal.

Latest posts

Back