The End of the Ultimate Universe?

Here's something I got off Newsarama that apparently originated from Liefeld's board, but I couldn't be bothered to check:

Originally Posted by Rob Liefeld

For the record, 2008 will see the launches of the following...

Ultimates 3 with Loeb and Joe Mad, I've seen the issues and quite frankly, it's best comic I've seen in 10 years. Period. It's just that good.

Ultimates 4 is concurrently being produced by Ed McGuiness and Loeb.

Ultimate Wolverine w/Mike Turner is out in 2008

Millar and Hitch's new book of which I have the first 2 issues drawn on my desktop.

Kirkman and Liefeld's new book.

And a big time re-focus on X-Men. I think DC needs to start focusing on 2009

2008?

Last edited:
2008? What the hell? He has to be wrong.

I'm surprised he's excited about his book for next year, knowing how people will react. Guess he wants to argue with them or something.

Knowing how poorly Marvel plans ahead, I would be completely shocked if they had two issues drawn of a comic which comes out in '08.

That's rubbish if Wolverine has already gone off to his mini in UXM..it won't be published for another 8 months...sure hope they're not waiting until UWvH is done...

..also if Ult power is set after Ults 3...and Loeb want's to wait a while until he starts Ults3 after Ults 2 finishes...

....I think Ults 3 and Ultimate Wolverine NEED to start this year, otherwise it's just silly and there will either be spoilers in other comics, or we won't have big enough stories. I don't want Ult3 just to be venom or some ***ty little thing like that, I want my ultimates to be big invasion stories.

Latest posts

Back