The events! They are coming!

Which event are you most excited to read?

• First Born (Top Cow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wildstorm: Revelations (Wildstorm)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love Y, but I only pick it up in trades. So I can't very well vote for something if I'm not going to pick it up until well after it comes out. Meanwhile I read 3 X-Men books involved in this crossover and I'll be picking up every issue as they come out to see where this leads the X-books.

Do I think it'll be as good as Y? No.

Am I more excited about it? Yes.

Yes, I know that's insane logic. Deal with it.

I love Y, but I only pick it up in trades. So I can't very well vote for something if I'm not going to pick it up until well after it comes out. Meanwhile I read 3 X-Men books involved in this crossover and I'll be picking up every issue as they come out to see where this leads the X-books.

Do I think it'll be as good as Y? No.

Am I more excited about it? Yes.

Yes, I know that's insane logic. Deal with it.

You make a father proud.

Here. A $50 plus to your $50 allowence.

I think the ending of Y will be good, I'm not that excited about it since
we now know answers to the mystery. I was very surprised that they killed whatsherface but I still reckon the men will all die and the last issue will be planet of the apes.

I'm excited about Final Crisis. I just hope it's stand alone. You know how we go back and we can read pre-crisis multiverse stories and then COIE (which is stand alone and you don't need to read any countdown crap). If what's happening these last few years is to parallel that, so infinite crisis and all that jazz is like the pre-crisis multiverse stories, final crisis to be like COIE. It really needs to own much more than infinite crisis did....more than COIE. It probably won't, but if it does....

...that's why 'I'm excited about Final Crisis.

I hate events but for me it's Star Wars: Vector , I always get the star wars comics so i'm intrested in seeing how Knights of the Old Republic, Legacy, Rebellion, and Dark Times all connect together.

The Vector one interests me as it's not just "hey lets do an event again" like marvel and DC normally do which pisses me off. Instead it'll actually have a purpose in that it brings in new characters and it'll be tying the entire line together.

The Vector one interests me as it's not just "hey lets do an event again" like marvel and DC normally do which pisses me off. Instead it'll actually have a purpose in that it brings in new characters and it'll be tying the entire line together.
Yeah, sure...no one does that at all....

What Proj said.

Y owns all these other so-called big events. The greatest event isn't even an event. It's just a series ending.

Beat that Big 2.

What Proj said.

Y owns all these other so-called big events. The greatest event isn't even an event. It's just a series ending.

Beat that Big 2.

Which is why I voted for it, the whole event thing is just so often I don't even care anymore, I'd rather see the ending of an interesting story than something that will "change the universe for the next two years"

Which is why I voted for it, the whole event thing is just so often I don't even care anymore, I'd rather see the ending of an interesting story than something that will "change the universe for the next two years"
That's very understandable.

But I will say that of all the "official" events....Messiah Complex does seem to be interesting.

But I'm not reading any X book aside from New X-Men. So........

But I will say that of all the "official" events....Messiah Complex does seem to be interesting.

But I'm not reading any X book aside from New X-Men. So........
I'd suggest you read Adjectiveless, but it does seem to be something of an acquired taste. But I must insist that you start reading X-Factor. I only started it recently myself, but it is very good.

Uncanny is utterly uninteresting to me. They just got back from space and it seems to be the place lame 80's and 90's X-Men characters go to die, like Arizona.

I should've clarified....I do read X-Factor. But only in trade. I was reading it monthly....but I dropped it due to the story isn't something that warrants my cash every month.

I tried reading Adjectiveless once Carey got on board....but I was so disinterested in the characters. Same with Bru's Uncanny. I just couldn't bring myself to care.

Latest posts

Back