The events! They are coming!

Which event are you most excited to read?

• First Born (Top Cow)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wildstorm: Revelations (Wildstorm)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
untitled-3.jpg

I think it's obvious what I'm going to say.....ANGEL:After the Fall.
http://comicpants.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/angelinterior1.jpg
I know ya want to slay the Drangon!!!!!

What? I'm being oddly odd like the Ulimate Howard the Duck guy was. Huh, I don't think Ultimate Howard the Duck was a highly watch show. ANGEL, on the other hand was a awsome show, and Joss Whedon promise fans he will do something for season six. I don't see that obessive or oddly odd. It's not like I own every ANGEL comic books out there.

To the normal comic book reader it not an event only a debut, but to ANGEL fans it an event and a debut since it following season five.

That's your opinion.

The Big Bad is 5000% accurate. I totally want to slay a dragon too. And actually, I'm kinda hyped for this series because of you, Big Bad. I'm going to be checking it out, and when Dark Horse gets my $3 you should get like, a nickel, for advertising it or something.

... I miss ANGEL.

Um, yeah, according to that definition, everything is an event.

We should go ahead and edit the poll, to include everything

HOLY **** GUYS! IT JUST TURNED 7:28! THAT'S MY FAVORITE EVENT OF THE WHOLE DAMN DAY!

Um, yeah, according to that definition, everything is an event.

We should go ahead and edit the poll, to include everything

HOLY **** GUYS! IT JUST TURNED 7:28! THAT'S MY FAVORITE EVENT OF THE WHOLE DAMN DAY!
Well, we can remove all MARVEL comics cause they're full of ****. How many times is MARVEL going to say that "this book will change Marvel history" and it turn out to be crap.

Here are the real events coming: Final Crissis, the ending to Y:The Last Man, and ANGEL:After the Fall.

Last edited:
Well, we can remove all MARVEL comics cause they're full of ****. How many times is MARVEL going to say that "this book will change Marvel history" and it turn out to be crap.

It's hard to disagree with that.

Why did Big Bad Goblin get banned again? Wasn't it a discussion around an Angel timeline or something like that? I should remember that in detail if it was, yet I can't...

He was either infracted or banned for being a douche, then he created multiple accounts. He comes back every few weeks.

Back