Fist of teh Internets.
Finally coming to DVD on Jan 10th!!!!!!

Details...details...details...

flash7sx.jpg

This calls for a w00t!!!! :rock on:

Last edited:

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
I enjoyed that show, though not enough to buy the series. Damn you grey area!

Friday

Random said:
I enjoyed that show, though not enough to buy the series. Damn you grey area!
Now, see I remember sitting in my grandparents basement watching it when it first ran.... Damn you nostalgia, getting my money again!

Doc Comic

This show was one of my first exposures to comic books. My parents would sit be in front of the TV when I was a wee one-year-old. How little they knew that what they thought was a harmless kiddy comic show would mold their son into the nerd we know today.

That said, I'll be buying this for sure.

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Every Thursday my mother and brother would go see my cousin play and I always opted to stay home just watch this show. I was 7 years old.

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
I have exhausted all my current DVDs in the collection on the deployment and have now started to dip into this gem.

Some of the special features are amazing. This is a definite must own for comic fans.

This show belongs in the category of 'fond memories that shouldn't be dug up again'. They don't really hold up nowadays. <sigh> I hope Briscoe County Jr is as fun as I remember...

Friday

Jack of Hearts said:
This show belongs in the category of 'fond memories that shouldn't be dug up again'. They don't really hold up nowadays. <sigh> I hope Briscoe County Jr is as fun as I remember...
YOU DO NOT DOUBT BRISCO COUNTY!

EVER!

EVER!