The Greatest Invention in the History of Evar. EVAR.

You had broken into my house and were standing in my kitchen, nude except for a Superman logo headband, eating an Egg & Muffin you had just made in my new Egg & Muffin maker.

What did you expect?
Hugs.

Just thought I'd throw in the fact that 'English Muffins' aren't called 'Muffins' in the UK or Ireland. They're called 'crumpets'. ;)

Muffins are filled with choc chips and blueberries and are great and i want one.

Yes. I know what muffins are. Muffins are the same to you as they are to us and are great (even though I don't like chocolate chip). However, crumpets are not called 'English Muffins'.

Yes. I know what muffins are. Muffins are the same to you as they are to us and are great (even though I don't like chocolate chip). However, crumpets are not called 'English Muffins'.

your right. As Iceland by me sells the english muffins and crumpets , they are two diffrent things

God. England is so gay.

*ahem* pop tart. 8)

You're so cute. *smooch*

"I see, and you call them steamed hams even though they're obviously grilled."

This conversation reminds me of that. :D

God. England is so gay.

We are indeed a happy bunch!

Egg McMuffins are gay.

homerbanec1my9.png

me and my father saw this in a store awhile ago

we almost bought the one that let's you make two at a time

but then we didn't

Just thought I'd throw in the fact that 'English Muffins' aren't called 'Muffins' in the UK or Ireland. They're called 'crumpets'. ;)
God. England is so gay.
Couldn't have said it better myself, but I will anyway:

Gay!
Egg McMuffins are gay.
E, The Supreme Master of All Things Egg and English Muffin Sandwich, Occasionally With a Sausage Patty or a Slice of Ham dictates that -- ...The preceding judgment is ... Sound.
me and my father saw this in a store awhile ago

we almost bought the one that let's you make two at a time

but then we didn't
And it has haunted you ever since.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back