The Greatest Movie That Never Was

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
hammer.jpg

"The story was along the lines of THE LAND THAT TIME FORGOT, with a German Zeppelin being blown off-course during a bombing raid on London and winding up at a "lost continent"-type place."

That is the greatest thing I've ever heard. I want this movie NOW.

If anyone else has any awesome movies they've heard of but either weren't made or have disappeared, post them!

I also just found this: The sequel, of course, would be Raptors on a Zeppelin, starring Sam Jackson as the brilliant native of the Lost Continent who seizes the zep' from the Nazis by infesting it with his trained raptors...

Last edited:
meh.

not as good as monopoly + hell.

professor moneybags is here for your soul.

Go directly to hell, do not pass go do not collect 200. unless the 200 is lashings. for eternity.

I think Monkeys With Guns would also be awesome.

I'm sure I posted that here more than once. Probably in the videogames to movies thread or whatever its called. But I agree, it would be the most awesome movie.

hammer.jpg

"The story was along the lines of THE LAND THAT TIME FORGOT, with a German Zeppelin being blown off-course during a bombing raid on London and winding up at a "lost continent"-type place."

That is the greatest thing I've ever heard. I want this movie NOW.

If anyone else has any awesome movies they've heard of but either weren't made or have disappeared, post them!

I also just found this: The sequel, of course, would be Raptors on a Zeppelin, starring Sam Jackson as the brilliant native of the Lost Continent who seizes the zep' from the Nazis by infesting it with his trained raptors...
This would be better than Reign of Fire. Like a hojillion times better.

I saw that poster at a movie theater when the movie was supposed to come out, believe it or not.

Also, I watched a bootleg of the movie. . . Tim Story is my new God.

I saw that poster at a movie theater when the movie was supposed to come out, believe it or not.

Also, I watched a bootleg of the movie. . . Tim Story is my new God.

There is nothing I'd like more than to watch a bootleg of that movie. Judging by the YouTube videos, it is ***-rammingly bad, but gut-bustingly funny as a result. That last scene, with Reed's hand flailing around the sun-roof was just hilarious.

There is nothing I'd like more than to watch a bootleg of that movie. Judging by the YouTube videos, it is ***-rammingly bad, but gut-bustingly funny as a result. That last scene, with Reed's hand flailing around the sun-roof was just hilarious.

Oh yeah, the glove on a stick! Hilarious.

Latest posts

Back