The Grow Cube

you all needed to look at the answers? shame on you :p

I'm back (for a short while) but I just have to ask, does anybody know what it says when you click the little triangle in the top right corner? It have all the icons in the game plus 6 more in the window but it would be fun to know what it says. A future upgrade or something?

Oh, and I finished it in under 30 minutes...... pure luck though.

EDIT: Never mind. It's only an attempt to get more students to a College in Tokyo.

Here is another little buggy "secret" ending:
Bolt
Pickaxe
Logs
Steeringwheel
Battery
Smoke Stack
Beaker
Computerchip

Last edited:
I tried the first version of the Grow game this morning and I got it on my first try.

I actually like it better than Grow Island/Cube.

I tried the first version of the Grow game this morning and I got it on my first try.

I actually like it better than Grow Island/Cube.

It is a lot of fun to have all those different endings you can get, but that's why Grow Island is so great. It's like a combination of the original Grow and the ones since then.

Also, have you found the other huge ending in the first Grow? You have to plant the seed and have it keep going down. You'll see what I mean. It's "royally" cool.

It is a lot of fun to have all those different endings you can get, but that's why Grow Island is so great. It's like a combination of the original Grow and the ones since then.

Also, have you found the other huge ending in the first Grow? You have to plant the seed and have it keep going down. You'll see what I mean. It's "royally" cool.
The one where they build the little underground civilization? Yeah.
Whuh?

Latest posts

Back