The Head of the Hellfire Club (Spoilers)

The Overlord

At the end of UXM# 71, a member of the Shi'ar Church, Gerald, is talking with with someone on a cell about how Jean Grey is the Phoenix and how the effort to restore the Hellfire Club is proceeding according to plan. Now the person Gerald is talking to is clearly the new master of the Hellfire Club (Gerald calls the person "sir"). The person on the other end appears not to be Shaw (who is still dead) or any of Shaw's relatives (Gerald calls Shaw a madman, I doubt if Shaw's son was on the other line, that he would approve of such a comment.) Considering all that, who do you think the new master of the Hellfire Club is?

I'd need to check my facts, but I believe 616 Shaw's son usurp him as the White King. That could very well have happened here. Power hungry fathers breed power hungry sons.

It could be Shaw's son. I think his name was Sebastian, or was that the father...I can't remember right now. But him and the father didn't really get along far as I can remember in 616.

I don't know. People make really stupid decisions when it comes to their fanatical religions.

Ice said:
It could be Shaw's son. I think his name was Sebastian, or was that the father...I can't remember right now. But him and the father didn't really get along far as I can remember in 616.

Sebastian was the dad. Shinobi was the son.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Ultimate Tristram Silver
Hasn't anyone broken him of this habit yet?

I'd suspect something like Shinobi. Couple of other HFC related characters who haven't cropped up yet are Selene and Sage, but hell, there's room for an ultimization here. Plenty of characters have got the personality for HFC but don't have the background for it in 616 and could in UU.

Caduceus said:
I'd suspect something like Shinobi. Couple of other HFC related characters who haven't cropped up yet are Selene and Sage, but hell, there's room for an ultimization here. Plenty of characters have got the personality for HFC but don't have the background for it in 616 and could in UU.
I don't think I have the issues, but wasn't Fitzroy part of it, too, if you know who he is?

Ice said:
I don't think I have the issues, but wasn't Fitzroy part of it, too, if you know who he is?
Kind of. Donald Pierce too. Emma Frost, obviously. Plenty of people have been connected at one time or another.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Ultimate Tristram Silver

I really don't think so. Is that serious suggestion? In the 616 universe, Tristram Silver is nothing more than a professional alias and anyone who hasn't read Identity Disc will not know who he is. Having Ultimate Silver Tristram is creating an ultimate version of "The Master Planner" and that would just be silly.

People connected to the HFC in the 616 universe:

Sebastian Shaw
Shinobi Shaw
Emma Frost
Harry Leland
Mastermind
Donald Pierce
Selene
Fitzroy
Sage

Gerald talks to a man in the phone, calling him "sir". That excludes the ladies. My guess is either Shinobi or Pierce.

Hi-Fi said:
People connected to the HFC in the 616 universe:

Sebastian Shaw
Shinobi Shaw
Emma Frost
Harry Leland
Mastermind
Donald Pierce
Selene
Fitzroy
Sage

Gerald talks to a man in the phone, calling him "sir". That excludes the ladies. My guess is either Shinobi or Pierce.
And even Jean, as the Black Queen. Also don't forget Sunspot, too. He was connected to them couple of times.

Ice said:
And even Jean, as the Black Queen. Also don't forget Sunspot, too. He was connected to them couple of times.

Also Viper and Courtney Ross (aka Satyer 9 [spelling?]).

Donald Pierce is my pick.

While Donald Pierce might be cool, I would prefer Shinobi Shaw.

Shinobi Shaw hated his father, and usurped him out of spite. He also has the ability to control his density, giving him essentially phasing powers AND super-strength. Or at least that's what I remember.

Those powers are much cooler than Pierce's... which are "Being a Robot"

Also:
Wikipedia said:
Shaw was a member of the Upstarts, a group made up of Siena Blaze, Graydon Creed, Fabian Cortez, Trevor Fitzroy and probationary members Andreas and Andrea Strucker (of Fenris).

Fenris, you say? Hmm... That would be almost like tying together OTHER plotlines into this one!

Last edited:
And especially since the Friends of Humanity are showing up soon, which was a group led by Graydon Creed... :D

Latest posts

Back