The Hills Have Eyes

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
13,670
I saw this today. It was alright. Sometimes it was just more gruesome than scary. My sister said she got a bit queezy watching it.
 

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
15,570
Location
Mormon Land.
moonmaster said:
I saw this today. It was alright. Sometimes it was just more gruesome than scary. My sister said she got a bit queezy watching it.

queezy.

That is such a cool word.

queezy.
 

slimjim

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
2,735
Location
NYC
moonmaster said:
I saw this today. It was alright. Sometimes it was just more gruesome than scary. My sister said she got a bit queezy watching it.
Yeah I wanna see this. Did you see the director/screenwriter first film high tension? I give the same review you just did.
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
13,670
Random said:
I won't see it either, that little girl in the comercial just creeps me out
What you see in the commercial is pretty much her entire appearance in the movie...
DIrishB said:
I'd think she was hot...if I were Michael Jackson.
And if she were a boy.
 

SeAcoW

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
904
This was disgusting.

Showing rape on a minor in a movie was horrible. This movie was woah!
 

RedStarZero

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2006
Messages
81
Location
Orange County, NY
I never walk out of movie, but I almost left this one because it scared me so much. Most people have some sort of weird phobia, and mine is large groups of peoples with deformities or genetic abnormalities. The movie played on that really well. I'm a big fan of horror movies, but the only other one that has ever gotten a rise out of me anywhere close to this was "Wrong Turn," another deformed folks movie. It didn't seem to freak everyone else out as much as it did me, though.
 

SeAcoW

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
904
I wasn't really freaked out by "wrong turn" but this was really horrible. So goddamn realistic,
 

SeAcoW

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
904
I felt bad for the girls getting raped by that monster :S He deserved to die more horrible then he did.
 

Synch

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
763
Location
Miami, FL
I was told this movie was really good. And right now it's on this list to see this weekend that or the new Denzel movie about the negotiator. I think I will probably go see the Denzel movie though. I did hear it had a lot scary stuff but somebody also told me it was scary like the way Saw was scary which means by using a lot of gore and not being scary at all. But I do love Horror joints so it's still kind of in the air.
 

RedStarZero

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2006
Messages
81
Location
Orange County, NY
Synch said:
I was told this movie was really good. And right now it's on this list to see this weekend that or the new Denzel movie about the negotiator. I think I will probably go see the Denzel movie though. I did hear it had a lot scary stuff but somebody also told me it was scary like the way Saw was scary which means by using a lot of gore and not being scary at all. But I do love Horror joints so it's still kind of in the air.

Well, it definitely scared the **** out of me. And I'm not easily scared by horror movies. Saw I, II, and Hostel were nothing compared to this.
 

SeAcoW

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
904
RedStarZero said:
Well, it definitely scared the **** out of me. And I'm not easily scared by horror movies. Saw I, II, and Hostel were nothing compared to this.


agreed.
 

Latest posts

Top