The Hunt

I believe Lurkers are a threat to our way of life. Those that Lurk are shady and underhanded, using stealth to obtain their goals. They have no conscience or soul, indeed no humanity to speak of. Lurkers gave the world AIDS. They gave the world war, they gave the world Ultimate Iron Man, Ultimate Deadpool, and One More Day. Worse, they gave the world Loeb. It is for these reasons I have devised the The Plan

1) We must hunt the Lurker. Drive the beast from the tunnels it dwells in to hide from the light.

2) Any Lurkers who resist must be shot on sight. That way discipline among the beasts will be kept.

3) All Lurkers will be placed in specially devised work camps, where they will be kept concentrated to a small area, unable to spread their underground propaganda.

4) All Lurkers will be forced to wear an armband, marking them as one of the underground dwellers.

5) The camps will have a strict population level. If the camp exceeds that level, steps must be taken to immediately reduce the number to a safe level.

That is The Plan, I urge you fellow UCers, hunt the Lurker, for he may dwell under your bed. He may pray on your children. he might be watching you changing from a hiding place. He may be raping and killing your dog, and feeding on it's entrails in one of the Lurkers perverse satanic rituals.

Beware the Lurker.

When I was a lowly newb (not noob) I had to spend several days on the run hiding in the woods while the vets hunted me like an animal, but I survived my ordeal and it changed me into the hardened vet that posts before you today. It also got me adopted by Ice, a man who is actually my Jr by two years.

My point?

*pulls back the hammer on my gun*

Run noobs. We'll make a vet out of you or you will die trying.

THE HUNT BEGINS!!

I believe Lurkers are a threat to our way of life. Those that Lurk are shady and underhanded, using stealth to obtain their goals. They have no conscience or soul, indeed no humanity to speak of. Lurkers gave the world AIDS. They gave the world war, they gave the world Ultimate Iron Man, Ultimate Deadpool, and One More Day. Worse, they gave the world Loeb. It is for these reasons I have devised the The Plan

1) We must hunt the Lurker. Drive the beast from the tunnels it dwells in to hide from the light.

2) Any Lurkers who resist must be shot on sight. That way discipline among the beasts will be kept.

3) All Lurkers will be placed in specially devised work camps, where they will be kept concentrated to a small area, unable to spread their underground propaganda.

4) All Lurkers will be forced to wear an armband, marking them as one of the underground dwellers.

5) The camps will have a strict population level. If the camp exceeds that level, steps must be taken to immediately reduce the number to a safe level.

That is The Plan, I urge you fellow UCers, hunt the Lurker, for he may dwell under your bed. He may pray on your children. he might be watching you changing from a hiding place. He may be raping and killing your dog, and feeding on it's entrails in one of the Lurkers perverse satanic rituals.

Beware the Lurker.

Am i still a lurker, do i need to go off the grid?

Or am i safe?

Anyone who wants to audition to become my adopted lurker needs only to change their avatar to this:
lurker.jpg
, change their signature to read: McCheese Is Always Right, and thoroughly kiss my *** right here in this thread.

I don't have mutton chops. But I do get the face insult alot. My head is massive.

I was going by your avatar

Anyone who wants to audition to become my adopted lurker needs only to change their avatar to this:
lurker.jpg
, change their signature to read: McCheese Is Always Right, and thoroughly kiss my *** right here in this thread.

I vote that Matt has to do this.

Latest posts

Back