The Incredible Hulk: Movie Game.

Is this a special unlockable Hulk, or is it the Absorbing Man??..

944982_20080417_screen010.jpg

Last edited:
Cover art...

1208546469.jpg

Not feeling it at all. Not only does it look like a cover to a Godzilla game/movie, the design for the Hulk pisses me off even more than it did in the trailer. He looks like Stallone in Rocky Balboa, with all of the bulging, veiny muscles (don't get me wrong, I love Stallone and that movie, but that look doesn't suit the Hulk).

Ugh.

Not feeling it at all. Not only does it look like a cover to a Godzilla game/movie, the design for the Hulk pisses me off even more than it did in the trailer. He looks like Stallone in Rocky Balboa, with all of the bulging, veiny muscles (don't get me wrong, I love Stallone and that movie, but that look doesn't suit the Hulk).

Ugh.

I like it. Its nice to see Hulk in action on the video game cover as opposed to him standing there brooding.

I avoided this game thread and everything thinking "Ahhh this will be like the like last hulk movie game" but I was wrong it looks like Ultimate destruction turned up a notch. This should kick *** plus the costumes Grey Hulk (Joe Fixit), Professor Hulk, Ironclad, Green Scar , and Iron Man (Hulkbuster armor) and red hulk (360) Sound great.

Though I hope that red hulk is DLC like Green Goblin is 360 when ps3 got that first. If not then no biggie for me as I've not read the red hulk comics so I don't care :lol: I'll be using Grey Hulk and possibly Iron Man

I avoided this game thread and everything thinking "Ahhh this will be like the like last hulk movie game" but I was wrong it looks like Ultimate destruction turned up a notch. This should kick ***

Yes... yes it does... as you can see in this new video.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34884.html

Note: can see yourself play as a Hulkbuster a little bit in this vid.

And this one: http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/...-movie/videos/hulkgame_carbashing_051608.html

Last edited:
on the official site for the game it says it will feature on-line co-op and fights , That's cool but how?

on the official site for the game it says it will feature on-line co-op and fights , That's cool but how?

well there is a number of unlockable characters apparently, Abomination, Maestro, Mr. Fixit, Gray Hulk, King Hulk (PH/WWH), the metal guy from the U-Foes, Bi-Beast, Hulkbuster

and I think the game is based in a sandbox environment, so it would be easy to make multiplayer

well there is a number of unlockable characters apparently, Abomination, Maestro, Mr. Fixit, Gray Hulk, King Hulk (PH/WWH), the metal guy from the U-Foes, Bi-Beast, Hulkbuster

and I think the game is based in a sandbox environment, so it would be easy to make multiplayer

Ah yeah hadn't thought about that. One could play hulk , one could play Iron Man in his hulk buster armour

Latest posts

Back