The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (Discussion/Spoilers)

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Right, since USM doesn't come out until October 14th for NZers, I got this instead...

The basic storyline is Banner and Samson are working on a machine that may cure Banner once and for all of the Hulk. However, before it can be finished, Bruce is attack by Emil Blonksy's special military unit known as The Division. Banner turns into the Hulk and escapes. He later finds Samson, and together they work on trying to rebuild the machine before Blonsky finds out...

Anyway, I suggest you all buy this game just for the freeroam mode, which is unlocked after a few missions. You can basically destroy anything. You can pick up most things and throw them. Just imagine it as "Grand Theft Auto on Steroids". :D

As I was freeroaming, I discovered this weird blue guy. I picked him up and when I jumped, I found out I could float down. So I made a video:

So...

Anyone else own this or have played it? It's pretty cool. Supposedly better than USM...

I'm up to the first boss battle which just happens to be Abomination. He's annoying when he jumps on your back and shoves you into walls... :shock:

I will get this.....

I loved the first one but I'm the middle of X-men Legends and Devil May Cry 3 right now. Then after that I have to beat Ultimate Spider-Man. Then I either get this or Marvel Nemsis. But most likly this.

thee great one said:
I will get this.....

I loved the first one but I'm the middle of X-men Legends and Devil May Cry 3 right now. Then after that I have to beat Ultimate Spider-Man. Then I either get this or Marvel Nemsis. But most likly this.

This isn't a sequel to the movie Hulk game, it's totally original.

And Marvel Nemesis is supposedly crap.

I'm gonna see if I can pick this up tomorrow since my local shop failed to get it in stock.

Also, the donut blue boy thing is great.

Sigh.

I love this game.

I've fought Abomination like 8 times now and only just lose! It frustrates me...

This game is awesome. This is probably the best application of the Grand Theft Auto gameplay paradigm since Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction.

Hmmm, I guess a game with the word 'destruction' in its name is an indicator of a good GTO rip off.

I haven't played it for a while but I'm up to the Hulk Buster: Destroyer.

I got this game on Thurdsday and absolutely love it. It's so much better than RL*. Abomination sucks *** till you whazoo him. Then it's not so bad. Plus indestructible gows are cool. And the stacking cars on a building game.

I'm off to play it.

*RL = Real life.

I bumped this thread to remind myself I need to go back and play it. Much better than USM, now that I can compare them.

Anyone else played it?

Victor Von Doom said:
I just like continuously super jumping everywhere.

Funny - that was my favorite thing about the USM game, with Venom.

Maybe I need to check this out.

My current video game obsession.

I've beaten the game several times but I just like running around the city leaving destruction in my wake.

SWAT with rocket launchers, tanks, helicopters, hulk-buster units are no match for me and green gamma-fueled fury. Bullets bounce off me as I launch police cruisers into the stratosphere, bucking their futile attempts to quel my anger at the establishment's wrongings. I am the finger of God, tearing thru the city, extracting my rage upon man.

Hulk smash....... :lol:

I've always wanted to get this game. Even the guys I know at Gamestop were telling me they loved it.

It should be at a cheap price by now.

Yeah man. I got mine at GameStop used for $17.99. Can't go wrong at that price.

You gotta get this game. So much better than several other games Marvel has put out recently.

Latest posts

Back