The Knights of Prosperity

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol:

Seriously.

Aside from "30 Rock" and "How I Met Your Mother".......this show has to be the funniest thing I've seen since "Arrested Development". Probably even funnier. AD had plenty of hilarity.....but "Knights of Prosperity" has so many LOL moments that I could barely breathe for the entire show.

Houde.....this is so up your alley man! You gotta be watching this.

Anyone else seen this?

It's a continuous heist. Just think of all the steps involved in a big Ocean's 11 heist. Now take each part and stretch that into a 30 minute episode of hilarity.

The whole season is about them trying to rob Mick Jagger.

It's a continuous heist. Just think of all the steps involved in a big Ocean's 11 heist. Now take each part and stretch that into a 30 minute episode of hilarity.

The whole season is about them trying to rob Mick Jagger.

Got it. I like that idea much better than a new heist every episode. I'm really looking forward to it.

I had heard about this on a local news station, Action News for all you guys in PA... This sounded awesome to me. And looks like it will be!

Thank you, VVD, for loving this show as much as I do! Everybody at my school thinks it's the dumbest show ever, but what do they know?

Both episodes are supremely hysterical and Knights is now a Must See for me. Watching it on Wednesdays will also help me stay up for LOST when that returns. (Just a few more weeks!)

Btw, if anyone wants to watch but hasn't seen the first two episodes, they're both available through Doom's link a couple posts above this one. :D

4.5/5

Seriously.

I just got my Digital Video Recorder service back from the cable company and 24 was the first show I set to record the entire series.

This show was the second. YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS SHOW!

"Liquid Cool"????? :lol:

Seriously....this show is too funny!!!! Having Rockafeller pose as a new security guard under the guise of Reginald VanHoustraten or something like that is just plain funny.

This is definitely one of the best shows that premiered this season. I love that they picked such an exstravagant person to rob. Mick Jagger!?!

BWAHAHAHA! :lol:

Last night's episode was great. I seriously cannot decide which part of the show was funnier---

• Rockafeller getting yelled at by his boss?
  • Him being assigned to guard Screech?
  • Eugene having to play a gay guy in order to seduce the guard?
  • The fact that Gary called them "the homosex" instead of gays?
  • The fact that they played "Kiss Me" when they were on the date?
  • Or "Private Eyes" when they were stalking the boss?

There are so many things about this show that makes it better than a lot of the other crap out there.

Latest posts

Back