The Meat Thread

i have absolutley no problem with eating cloned meat.

if it means i could have the most delicous piece of steak i have ever had, over and over and over again, i'm all for it

and since clones have no soul's it can't be considered murder. that'll shut up the fatheaded vegetarians that think they have to save everone from eating meat.

*note* i was not saying that all vegeatarians do that, im just saying that some do

i have absolutley no problem with eating cloned meat.

if it means i could have the most delicous piece of steak i have ever had, over and over and over again, i'm all for it

and since clones have no soul's it can't be considered murder. that'll shut up the fatheaded vegetarians that think they have to save everone from eating meat.

*note* i was not saying that all vegeatarians do that, im just saying that some do

No, I'm stayin' out of this argument

I can't tell if you're serious and insane, or joking and just not all that funny.

Clone's souls?

I wouldn't like to have my steak cloned, but I would like to have myself cloned so that I could eat 5 steaks at the same time.

you can deep fry a snickers bar

Yeah, but that doesn't make it meat.

My statement:

If something is meat, then you must be able to deep fry it.

This is equivalent to:

If someone is Mexican, then they must be from North America.

However, that doesn't prove this statement:

If someone is from North America, then they must be Mexican.

Wait, you just said that you can deep fry a Snickers bar, not that a Snickers bar is meat. Okay, my entire post is irrelevent. What the hell, I'll post it anyway.

Is sushi meat?

Personally, I don't think anything can count as meat unless you can deep fry it.

for me it's not meat unless on the meatfeast domino's pizza

mmmmm domino's pizza *drools*

The other day I had shrimp and lobster linguini.

It was alright, but it reminded me why I don't eat seafood.
"Chat Stew."

DUHNEHNEH! DUHNEHNEH! DUNEHNEH,NEHNEHNEHNEHNE- "So Meaty!"
"Chicks, Man."

IT'S BACK!!!!

Burger King's Texas Double Whopper is back and they also brought back one of the most awesome commercials ever!

I AM MAN!!!

The asian man in a tie breaking a cinderblock with his bare fist and a whopper in the other is the best part about the commercial (about 32 seconds into it). :lol:

Mmmmmmm.....meat.

treet.jpg

You thought they just made imitation meat and called it Spam. Now you know, they make imitation Spam and call it Treet. The bastards!

Or, there's always room for 'Smeat!

untitled.jpg

Still, nothing compares to the old favorite....

armour.jpg

If your hankerin' for lips 'n' peckers just can't be satisfied, don't forget tried and true...

bologna1024.jpg

for some reason I read "right" as "tight" in that last image, implying all sorts of awful things.

Latest posts

Back