The Meat Thread

Don't be stupid. Rock was invented by Elvis. It is He you should hate, for he also invented the deep fried sandwich.

And now the Circle of Hate is complete.

And he liked Captain Marvel. Hence why Captain Marvel junior looks like him, furthering my hate for DC, and thus my circle of hate is complete.

And who listens to Filipino rock, anyway? Certainly not me. I hate that crap.

I never have personally, and why are we whispering?

[IMGL]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q32/experimentego/Balut_Egg.jpg[/IMGL]Just had some balut. Yum, yum.

It's basically an aborted duck fetus.

It's been featured as a 'challenge' on Fear Factor before. They're actually quite delicious, but the Fear Factor staff make it a point to cook it themselves. I get the feeling they don't do it very well, since the write up emphasizes "a terrible smell that works its way into your nostrils" and "a miniature duck inside, complete with feathers!" and I doubt they intend to cook it in any way as to make it EASIER for their contestants to eat.

Ideally, they should be cooked and aged such that the feathers and beak and claws of the duck are not present, or at the very least --- soft and underdeveloped --- and again, I doubt Fear Factor tries to do anything about that.

They are absolutely delicious, have a great salty taste and go wonderful with beer. And I don't even drink beer. I just use beer as an excuse to be given balut.

Unfortunately, it is said to be next to impossible to obtain good balut in the United States, so I doubt any of the Yanquis on this board could get a chance to appreciate it.

However, eating balut is an act of reverence. You can't just pop the whole thing in your mouth, unless you have a big mouth. You have to eat it component by component --- the brothy soupy fluids inside, the tasty yolky stuff, the duck fetus. According to one writer, it is a reverent contemplation of the duckling, who is forever asleep.

All hail the balut.

I want you off this site. I want comics and funny stuff.....not aborted fetuses.

I want you off this site. I want comics and funny stuff.....not aborted fetuses.
Aborted fetuses ARE funny.

You know how the best jokes are in the build up and not the punch line? That is how aborted fetuses are funny.

Let me illustrate: get your girlfriend pregnant. Then wait five or six months. Then get out a wire coat hanger...

Hilarious.

Please, they deep fry everything over there, and egg, Mars Bars, themselves.

Have you been spying on Bass and I during our "alone time"???
Don't be stupid. Rock was invented by Elvis. It is He you should hate, for he also invented the deep fried sandwich.
No, no, no. Black people invented Rock and then Elvis stole it from them. And then he founded the Crips and the Bloods in order to make them kill each other so they could never tell.

But they got him back. And while he was on the turlet, no less.

You know how the best jokes are in the build up and not the punch line? That is how aborted fetuses are funny.

Let me illustrate: get your girlfriend pregnant. Then wait five or six months. Then get out a wire coat hanger...

Hilarious.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's been renamed JFK Day, to commemorate his freeing the Jews from slavery in the south.

And Peanut Butter has now been proven to be an invention of Ben Franklin.

Last edited:
Didn't you get the memo? Black people are not part of American history.
Then that would mean...That Elvis invented hip hop! It's all making sense now!
That's a lotta violent streets that's gonna need renaming.
Eh, they can rename them all after heroic white cops who have shot "drug-crazed Negroes".
It's been renamed JFK Day, to commemorate his freeing the Jews from slavery in the south.

And Peanut Butter has now been proven to be an invention of Ben Franklin.
Yes, and Abraham Lincoln was a retarded bean farmer who tried to kill world renowned talkie star James Wilke Booth with his top-hat hidden machine gun, known as the "Hatling Gun".

Then that would mean...That Elvis invented hip hop! It's all making sense now!
No, hip hop was invented by the Jews. In fact, ebonics too was invented by the Jews. Here's a quote from the Old Testament Bible:

"Ramses! Ramses, yo damn foo! Let my brothermen go!"

moonmaster said:
Eh, they can rename them all after heroic white cops who have shot "drug-crazed Negroes".
I'd prefer they get renamed after politicians. Can you imagine a congressman freaking out because he's got his name on the red light district?

Hilarious.

That is so, so, so wrong.... but left me in tears laughing for about 10 minutes. You are in serious need of professional help, but I am damned if I am giving it to you (Thats what she said....)

Latest posts

Back