The Miyagi-verse (Karate Kid/Cobra Kai) Timeline

UPDATE AS OF 9/15/2022:

A few tweaks and dates added for Seasons 4 and 5. Nothing major. Hope all works out in your viewing!

Please let me know if there are any errors or discrepancies!

Last edited:
Cobra Kai 1x01 "Ace Degenerate": (0:25:53 - 0:26:00) (audio only)
Cobra Kai 1x01 "Ace Degenerate": (0:26:08 - 0:26:18) (audio only)
Cobra Kai 1x01 "Ace Degenerate": (0:26:25 - 0:26:37) (audio only)

August ???
Cobra Kai 1x01 "Ace Degenerate": (0:25:50 - 0:26:04) (video only)

August ???
Cobra Kai 1x01 "Ace Degenerate": (0:26:05 - 0:26:40) (video only)
I can't find the audio only timestamps for 25:50 - 25:51, 26:01 - 26:07, 26:19 - 26:24 and 26:38 - 26:40. Is there a reason?

I can't find the audio only timestamps for 25:50 - 25:51, 26:01 - 26:07, 26:19 - 26:24 and 26:38 - 26:40. Is there a reason?

There aren't any audio only timestamps for that because none of Johnny's voiceover is heard during those timestamps, just video.

This is fascinating and awesome. I am enamored by fictional dates, or dates of fictional events, and so this is like a gold mine. I'm working on trying to find a fictional event for every date on the calendar for every day of the year. I have about 250. I'd actually put August 14 for the date for the karate school riot from 2:10 because that was the first day of school in for LA Public Schools that year, but if the show actually has a date I'd rather go with that. I couldn't find one from 2:10 or 2:9 "Pulp" (since they are continuous). May I ask, if you can remember, where it is mentioned in one of those episodes what the date was? I admittedly do not scour them all that carefully. Again, love this project. Will use your work to help complete mine.

This is fascinating and awesome. I am enamored by fictional dates, or dates of fictional events, and so this is like a gold mine. I'm working on trying to find a fictional event for every date on the calendar for every day of the year. I have about 250. I'd actually put August 14 for the date for the karate school riot from 2:10 because that was the first day of school in for LA Public Schools that year, but if the show actually has a date I'd rather go with that. I couldn't find one from 2:10 or 2:9 "Pulp" (since they are continuous). May I ask, if you can remember, where it is mentioned in one of those episodes what the date was? I admittedly do not scour them all that carefully. Again, love this project. Will use your work to help complete mine.

I would have to go back and see what date that was. I thought it was mentioned in the show but I could be wrong. I will let you know.

Your project sounds interesting!

The largest project I have is the CBS one in my signature. It's a timeline that spans like three decades and all the shows are linked. It's enough to make you pull your hair out. :)

Well, I had over half of the first part of the new season done -- then my computer decided to crash and restart and I lost all my progress. Luckily, it shouldn't take me too long to reproduce it all but it was just disappointing.

I should have this up in about a week or so.

You have to add the 2010 film now, by the way. The new film coming out is a crossover with Jackie Chan's character. I'd argue the animated series should be canon since it's referenced in Cobra Kai, but they said it wasn't canon... then again, they said the 2010 film wasn't canon and that was completely wrong. But uh... I guess the cartoon isn't canon.

You have to add the 2010 film now, by the way. The new film coming out is a crossover with Jackie Chan's character. I'd argue the animated series should be canon since it's referenced in Cobra Kai, but they said it wasn't canon... then again, they said the 2010 film wasn't canon and that was completely wrong. But uh... I guess the cartoon isn't canon.
I read that. Interesting choice. I missed the animated series. I knew it existed, I just never watched it. What reference do they make in CK?

Latest posts

Back